Skip to content

More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    ikke0069
    Participant

i don't know some new lingerie is also really welcome it is al so basic …
    but indead new poses for FF FFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx
    pls !

Bear
    Participant

@ ikke' good to see your interest and wants prompting you to ask for more. I often suggest to be more specific. Otherwise you may end up with something new… but not satisfying to what you had envision.

What do you want them to give you in FF poses?
    Do you have images of the lingerie that you want?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I've put so many specifics in so many threads I just don't have it in me to do so yet again, but they are there and pretty easy to find.

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome Ikke,

If anyone deserves to give her wrists some rest, it is you Janine. Indeed you have expressed yourself in abundance, fighting to get more FF-poses.
    It is a good thing if others share their viewpoints, remind the A-team of your wishes. Bump a subject, getting it to the attention of the developers again. They do read every post on forum.. All they have to do is decide to release something for you girls…

Lover
    Participant

Hello Ikke,

every voice is helpful. Take Bear's hint, look for Janine's threads and add your wishes.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I voted breast,l but honestly I would say all in this order

#1. Breast Play
    #2. Gentle Foreplay
    #3, Clit Play
    #4. Lick Me Quickly

bluedenim
    Participant

Bear,

One pose I would certainly like copied to FF from MF would be the caning/whipping pose. I say caning/whipping, because I'm not exactly sure what the implement is.
    I do find it ironic that men can beat girls, but girls cannot beat each other.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sweetie, that's just in general, the guys have been able to play with boobs for ages, but we can not in spite of having twice as many available. MF will always have more available then FF.

Still, the BDSM related poses are ones I too would like to see converted, but for me they would be 5+ after those four I listed.

Janine Dee
    Participant

BUMP

Adera
    Participant

Breast play would be great imo, I myself love having mine pleasured or pleasuring someone else's.

Janine since there are twice as many available for some of us that could be taken advantage of, like a 69 nipple sucking pose.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

a 69 nipple sucking pose you say……honestly, to make it interessing, dev-team have to creat some nice option. plus, this pose can be a nice base for a 3some or a gangbang pose (something dev-team is working on, i'll remember to all of you)

Adera
    Participant

I don't see why a 69 nipple sucking pose would require something more than what poses generally do to make it good. The MS Breast Play pose doesn't have any special options and I still think it's a nice pose.

Most 69 poses can be part of a 3some or more, in the SS 69 pose there could be someone fucking each shemale in the ass while they're 69:ing for example.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

In a 69 nipple sucking pose, the problem (IMO) is the position of the body. it will be something like this
    302_1000.jpg
    or this is not what you was thinking!?

The MS Breast Play pose doesn't have any special options and I still think it's a nice pose.

this pose is nice and work good, but it isn't a 69, you know.

Adera
    Participant

I see no problem with that.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Probably, “problem” isn't the right word. i just try o think about some nice option who can work on a pose like this and i'm not sure how about them can be. that's all

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.