Skip to content

More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's….

I'm for Breast Play… Gentle Foreplay… Lick Me Quick… and what was the other? 
    Anyway… I just thought I would list mine.  There isn't anything I could add that hasn't already been said.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Pafe
    Participant

Clit play!!  How could I forget that one.

Rukya
    Participant

ok , i dont know if the vote is finished but i voted for gentle foreplay cause i really like this pose , but the play with breasts is nice too and the clit play too , its 3 poses that made months i ask 

Azrielle
    Participant

I voted breast,l but honestly I would say all in this order

#1. Breast Play
    #2. Gentle Foreplay
    #3, Clit Play
    #4. Lick Me Quickly

I concur with Janine!

Mwah!
    Az.

Bear
    Participant

Might I make a suggestion that someone PM to thread members here asking if they would join in a joint signed submission of a request in the pose idea thread…whether  just one or several…

Perhaps if done as a collective rather than individually it might raise an eyebrow to the team that the idea has wide support.

just a thought…to consider… since I am not certain they probe all threads around for ideas…

Rukya
    Participant

Please dev team , if one day you give us the clit play , try to erase the move where the man play with his cock . You can mastubate a strapon for hours , it will never be exited nor cum 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I don't think they can be told that too often Rukya, because there are still FF strap on poses coming out with the hand job/jerk off. So it's one of those funny because it's true kind of things.

bluedenim
    Participant

I can't remember which other thread I have posted this in, but I still want the “Punished Girl” MF transferring to FF!

Pleeeeeease?

Pretty please with cherries on?

*flutters eyelashes and makes puppy eyes*

Janine Dee
    Participant

We got a conversion we asked for. So adding an extra thank you to the development team.

One down, three to go. 

Rukya
    Participant

so now , our list of wishes is shorter of one  left only : Breasts play and the pussy play  thanks again dev team

Bear
    Participant

Well with that thought, I am sending the results to Suzi and resetting the poll
    as of 3/13/12
    Breast play held 7 votes
    Clit Play 4
    Lick Me quickly 3

Blu made a comment which has been echoed in other threads… so lets see how thing change with the delivery of the Gentle and this new option requested…

Delahz
    Participant

Still got to go with breast play, but any of the options would be nice 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Agreed, two girls means four breasts, and therefore the lack of breast play just makes no sense.

Rukya
    Participant

hehe the kiss in breast play would become comic if they give us one day with the exact move than hétéros . If i remember , the girl rub the penis of the man in same time thatshe kiss him . I have never try to kiss a girl and to rub her strapon in same time lol .

side to this , it could be nice to have pampered woman too

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm another pose to remove from the poll . And again not the most voted 
    So i will stop to vote , its no use 

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.