Skip to content

More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Oh THANK YOU DEV TEAM!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Group pose next??

one very grateful little redhead!

Rukya, I'm sorry sweetheart, come to my room and take out your disappointment on me, bring your paddle!  :-* :-* :-*

Rukya
    Participant

hehe i'm not disapointed  its just a constatation . And i tryed it on robot girl , and for now i dont see why it is so much waited . I mean the role of dome is little limited for now in this pose . Only the sub have really the possibility to have fun 

bluedenim
    Participant

hehe i'm not disapointed  its just a constatation . And i tryed it on robot girl , and for now i dont see why it is so much waited . I mean the role of dome is little limited for now in this pose . Only the sub have really the possibility to have fun 

I don't have a problem with that 

Rukya
    Participant

yes she was little reticent to hear what i wanted say , but now she is more receptive  and she need someone to massage little her ass , maybe i was little too much with her  ( sorry )

Rukya
    Participant

ok , i have checked the MF poses and here comes some who would be nice to be adapted to FF , but even for shemales (all ways) and for MM :

– lets talk (nice one)
    – show me what you feel (no reasons that only MF have this pose)
    – pampered woman/shemale/man
    – 69 sideway (i'm sure they can adapt even for lesbians)
    – Play with boobs (theorically winner of the last poll)
    – lick seat
    – lift your leg
    – clit rubbing game (who seem not really apreciated from many )
    – licking from behind

The last pose realised can wait this time for me (i mean for FF , the adaptation for shemales and MM is easyer to adapt)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ok , i have checked the MF poses and here comes some who would be nice to be adapted to FF , but even for shemales (all ways) and for MM :

– lets talk (nice one)
    – pampered woman/shemale/man
    – lick seat
    – lift your leg
    – licking from behind

The last pose realised can wait this time for me (i mean for FF , the adaptation for shemales and MM is easyer to adapt)

No, Rukya, the pose is totally different if you look at the option. about the others poses, just have patience, as you probably have notice, today dev-team have finally release the MM anal doggy.

Rukya
    Participant

lol and ? we have yet anal doggy 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i mean…..last version of anal dog come out after a while, so ou can hope you have the FF version of the pose you like, first or later!

Rukya
    Participant

naaa , i suppose not , but i just hope  this little list is surely not complete ( i putted only the poses i have bough to try them with ROB) , and there is surely others nices ones . And surely some ( in the list ) not wanted by everyone 

Rukya
    Participant

– lets talk (nice one)
    – lick seat
    – lift your leg
    – licking from behind

Nice , today pampered woman for us  i modify the list then

ps : i removed the pampered woman pose , cause i think MM will have soon

mindy69
    Participant

69 sidways ff
    69 standing or sitting ff
    and clit sucking 

morena30
    Participant

Hello.

My proposals are:

Against the wall 
    Hanging Beauty (BSM version) 
    Blowjob (knees) sweet or hard strap-on blowjob lubrication  😮

taztexan
    Participant

Probly a bad place to post this but would like ladies opinion on the subject. I know there are ladies (lesbians if you will) that don't want a man even near them. But watching two women pleasure each other is a very pleasurable desire I would would love to participate in. What I would like to know is how you ladies feel about that and what would be the best way in your opinion to approach a lesbian couple to invite you to only watch.

Yes I know it might seem like an intrusion, but if there were possibly a voyeur pose where the two ladies would be unaware of the man's presence, would be a pose worth requesting. Of course several masturbation actions would be needed for my pleasure in viewing, but nothing that would be view able by the ladies unless they fantasied about this scenario and allow it.

If there's an existing thread about this, please point me in the right direction.

Rukya
    Participant

– lets talk (nice one)
    – lick seat
    – lift your leg
    – licking from behind
    – bridge ( nice pose )
    – girl on top ( if its not the MF version of FF cowgirl , or the update if it is )

I have erased the clit play from behind reducing the list from one . still little work to do , but dev team made a great work so , 2 tumbs up for them ( hope the word is well writen  )

i added bridge and girl on top two good poses 

Rukya
    Participant

@Taz : i'm not particulary for voyeur things , but i suppose the best approach is to ask it frankly but nicely  . Something like :

– sorry to ask this , i know youre lesbian/homo , but what about a 3some where i just watch you and dont touch you ?

some can surely acczpt 

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.