Skip to content

More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I would agree, but I'm no longer able to hope, and sadly that's only semi-joking. When it was like 5 (or so) to 1 I could deal. I mean I get minority versus majority but now it's double that, and I'm not feeling as accommodating.

Lover
    Participant

At least, Tom wrote in another thread. Tom, if you read this, perhaps you can give me a little answer to my question about the new board?

sinnnn
    Participant

It was a nice reply, but it was a reply to something old and that we already solved.   But it was a reply

Anonymous

Actually Sinnnn, it was NEVER fixed, and that reply was in March, one of the last posts on the forum by Tom from what I've seen.

I love the fact that apollo13nut went in there and called him out on it though 

sinnnn
    Participant

I meant mentally fixed since it wasn't going to get “fixed”.

Bear
    Participant

A new pose for FF,…expensive dresses,…come on guys (Development team) you can do better…I have faith in you.
    (want this topic front and center)

Janine Dee
    Participant

They've lost mine, and will need to work to regain it. That said I'm not so bitter any more, just cynical.

sinnnn
    Participant

Telling you, if it wasn't for the fact I was hording my A$ I be broke.  I'm a shopaholic, need help.  But price for that one dress 399 was just fucking wrg.  Next time they shell out outfits that cost so much, I'm bitch slapping my inner shopaholic til she passes out.

If the prices keep going up on everything,  ppl are going to start thinking might as well go to the other sites.  The prices are pratically the same.  Hell A-Team, you was a force to be regain with because of your low prices and great graphics.  Checked out one sites prices(your competition).

monthly is round 9.85
    3months  is round 22.00
    annually is round 72.00

and they offer more than what you do. 

Lover
    Participant

It seems THEY have lost faith in their customers; the faith, that customers may leave, even if they seem to be happy. Three new dresses for women are great, but you have to pay each dress; why don't they give something like “All three for…”?

And I have to say, unfortunately they give a shit to our wishes and suggestions; 4 mails to the support in three weeks, without one answer.
    Either they are too busy, cause the number of members is exploding (it is not, look at the homepage) or there is a fight between Tom, Rab and Ian Brenner about how to go on. Or are they just greedy, as they made a lot of correct things in the beginning? If so, good night Achat.

Bear
    Participant

It's the lack of communication that seems to be the most frustrating,…if they explained what direction they were taking this, perhaps people would understand. Not to agree, but understand. THAT seems to be the biggest frustration with the posters here.

The request list appears to far exceed what they are capable of producing…as to costs…they now have to show value to their product…and that doesn't appear to be happening in the eyes of many.

Janine Dee
    Participant

If anything I would say the increase in costs would show a lack of confidence in their ability to continue to get our business. Sort of a “Get the money and run.” Since I incorporate the server costs into the larger costs of doing business the only cost is in the design and implementation.

In other words the dresses cost them the same to make as all the other outfits, so increasing the cost to the consumers has no other explanation then they want to get us spending more of our A$ so they can get us buying more A$.

Bear
    Participant

What MF pose would you like to see offered to the FF orientation?

Would you like to see a variant of the MF popes offered to the FF orientation?

If not one listed, and another (or if you voted and have additional comments) share the ideas of what you want to see here!

Silence is not golden in this matter. Add to the discussion and not just echo the others in “We want more”

rada30
    Participant

Is possible to add more positions for FF? I think its unfair. Guys have a lot of them. Or you think girls not want to hug each other?

Please allow me to answer here.

Why do you think, that there are more MM positions, than FF positions?

Actually there are more FF positions than MM positions. So I think it is not unfair tom

Tina20
    Participant

Yes – we really need more Female – Female poses.

Tina20
    Participant

It must be time for some more FF poses. There are a lot of MF poses, that easily could be copied to FF poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.