Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Corrupt a Wish

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    mrsexlover
    Participant

You get to row with your special lady, but what you did not know is that the rowing boat has a leak and now you are in the middle of the lake. As the gentleman you are you gave both rowing oars to your special lady so she can stay afloat and reach solid ground. unfortunately the coast is to far for you and you drown.

I wish people here would not use local things like “shygirls”, so the rest of the world would understand what they where talking about.

tangoracer
    Participant

You get your Wish the use of “Shygirls” is band but you find all the girls leave with them

I wish my next to days are nice and easy days off

mrsexlover
    Participant

Yes they are but on the second day in the afternoon your boss calls, your replacment has done such a good job, he does not need you anymore so you get fired and loose your income. Before you know it, you loose all and have to live on the street in wintertime

I wish someone else made dinner for me

Brandybee
    Participant

I cook all day and do a wonderful meal and leave it in the oven for you,  but I mistakenly use sugar instead of salt. You have a sugar rush and raging energy but cus all the shygirls had gone, every member of the opposite sex is too lethargic to do anything.  Right now Tango looks real good to you

I wish I had some of Stone's Shygirls

hukk
    Participant

(all this talk on shygirls all of a sudden. Thanks Mrsex :)

He has a huge supply of shygirls and champagne. He's even built a replica of you using only shygirls and champagne bottles. It's flattering and sweet. Then you find out he has made a house made entirely out of kisses and champagne bottles. Odd you think. He's created little kisses butlers to attend to you both, along with the kitchen being entirely adorned from empty champagne bottles.

This is getting creepy. 

It's later you find out Jayc has gone insane because of the endless supply of shygirls and champagne bottles.

I wish for just ONE shygirl (Hershey kisses)

sexilicious
    Participant

you get your hershey kiss but it is old and is invested with bugs by the time you open it up to eat it.

I wish I had a cuddle partner

hukk
    Participant

You receive one. His name is Mr. Bojangles. He's really sweet and likes to have his neck rubbed.

I wish I had a goose that was able to lay golden eggs.

sexilicious
    Participant

you get your goose but it only lays one golden egg because the egg busted open all the organs inside and she died

I wish I had more money

hukk
    Participant

My Goose!

You get mo' money. But as the years pass, you realize money hasn't bought you any happiness. Jet packs? Maybe. Robot servants? Yea sure. But love..? Well, actually it did. You meet him, during a scuba diving trip near the Great Barrier Reef. Hell…that was a good wish actually. You live happily ever after.

I wish I had a lot of money too.

Bear
    Participant

As you wish my lady….

Hukk is saved by a Mermaid… a now perplexed and confused one, formerly known as Stone. The poor mermaid becomes frustrated as each time she attempts to log into her Achat account her dampness shorts out the keyboard or laptop.Not only that she devlopes an acute algae problem.. a fondness for raw fish… head an all… a pattern of behavior which becomes increasingly disturbing for her partner Jayc….. There first fight occurs when he tries to perform cunnilingus and complains it smells fishy.

I wish someone could write a happy ending here…

sexilicious
    Participant

Jayc ends up becoming a merman and Stone and Jayc live happily ever after well if it was a fairy tale it would but it isn't so they end up with more troubles and lots of headaches and fights.

I wish I had a cat in bed with me

Anonymous

You do and it is such a lovely creature. However, you didn't say what size cat and the tiger eats you.

I wish I didn't have to keep shaving my pubic hair.

tangoracer
    Participant

you wake feeling funny running your hand over your body you find all your pubic hear has gone you smile and sit up to look to find all the hair on your head has gone to

I wish last night never happened  

zoerink
    Participant

Nice wish Tango, but, unfortunately, last night exist… and is past, so you cant change.

I wish that wishes from Tango come true.

med86
    Participant

tango keeps messing his life for a night and a day unable to stop to wish useless thing…. but the next night his first wish come true too so he keeps livin the same day over and over again.

I wish i could change people mind just with an eyebrow movement

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.