Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Corrupt a Wish

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    hukk
    Participant

Poof. You can. With just a twitch of your brow, you are able to alter peoples mind. Unfortunately, you find this to be very inconvenient, as you find your brow twitching much too often, causing people to constantly shift their minds over and over and over. Eventually, you push your most closest of friends into insanity, as they are unable to make up their minds for the simplest of things.

I wish people weren't ass-holes. 

zoerink
    Participant

Well… i wish it too… but too many assholes everywhere Hukk.

I wish nice wishes to all achat forum village

Marilyn
    Participant

Won't corrupt that wish!  Thank you for the nice wishes, Zoe. Wishing you the same.

I wish I could fly! 

Nat33
    Participant

Like Brandybee Bzzzzzz in zig zag  Oh yes I would see that 

I wish all the idiots don't leave the game too early, it's always fun to see the evolution of the human race 

zoerink
    Participant

Well Marilyn, you can fly, but like Icarus, your wings close the sun start to melt. But dont worry, a good friend advised you wear parachute and your life is safe.

I wish to do kitesurf with lot of sharks around me.

sexilicious
    Participant

you do but one of the sharks end up ripping off your leg cause unknown to you a scratch happened which drew them like crazy to you so now you only have one leg.

I wish I had a session with my Master today

zoerink
    Participant

Oh Sexi!!! i cant corrupt your wish… sorry

I wish Sexi have his wish this afternoon.

Bear
    Participant

and she does… though she must work today… He makes her cum… repeatedly… uncontrollably… leaving her exhausted and weak. She misses her shift…and is demoted to pooper scooper at the zoo.

mmm makes me wish for an excitable… subbish playmate atm

sexilicious
    Participant

lol think that would be a promotion Bear from where I'm at and no don't work and love cumming often hehehe

you get your wish and she plays delightfully with you all morning but just when you are about to cum your family comes over and you are left unattended and wanting.

I wish I had a session with Bear hehe

Bear
    Participant

You get your wish… an endless stream of orgasms as he plays your body expertly… and when he finally takes you … you shudder in extreme delight wanting to feel the stream of his warm release as he takes you..

But his family arrives… all goes for naught.. you are left unsatisfied having not given him his orgasm.

I need to change the subject before I get too riled up…

I  wish I did not have so much to accomplish this day… and could take time to play

sexilicious
    Participant

mmmmmmmmmm would be so fun Bear

you get your wish and play all day long but people call right before you go to bed and tell you that those things need done TODAY so you lose sleep tonight because you have to work on them.

I wish it was warmer this weekend so I wouldn't freeze my body

Marilyn
    Participant

And you have some burning hot days this weekend… You feel like choking due the heat… you can't breathe… you can't do anything…you want some wanter but you dont have none… you are sweating and you can't take a shower because there isn't any water.. You get ill…

I wish i had the courage to cut my hair a bit…

zoerink
    Participant

Lol… this is easy to corrupt. Well… if you want to do, do it.. but think about the guy who have to cut… he will be thinking in other things… and cut more than you wish.

I wish a fast grow up for Marilyns hair.

hukk
    Participant

Done. Her hair grows. Everywhere. Non stop. She soon becomes a walking fuzz ball, wishing that you never asked for that wish Zoe'.

I wish for a pay raise.

sexilicious
    Participant

you get a pay raise but are required to be at work 24/7 and no play on achat

i wish someone would work for me today

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.