Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Corrupt a Wish

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    zoerink
    Participant

I like animals, and i would like to have your work for one day… but im so far to do that, so you will have to work today, sorry… 

I wish someone living close to Sexi and work for her today

tangoracer
    Participant

I a flash your at the zoo and give a big shovel you have to go and clear up after the elephants But sexi is nowhere to be found

I wish I was in Italy right now Knocking on some ones front door 

sexilicious
    Participant

The door opens and oops you had the wrong address. It is an old man with a big beer belly and he is hard of hearing so he keeps saying “What you want sonny”

I wish someone jumped through to cuddle with me to get me warm

zoerink
    Participant

Well… i am going to jump to cuddle you Sexi.. the problem is that the distance i can take in a jump is not enought to cross the Atlantic ocean… and i will go into the ocean and take a cold.

I wish to hug a nice woman tonight.

sexilicious
    Participant

you hug a nice woman but she ends up falling asleep and doesn't return any affection. Plus she snores so loudly that you have a hard time enjoying hugging her close.

I wish I had someone to cook for me

zoerink
    Participant

Well… you will have someone to cook for you, but sudenly you open your eyes and see that youre in a restaurant, and you have to pay for it.

I wish someone cook for sexi for FREE, in a romantic dinner, with canddles and red wine.

Brandybee
    Participant

I cook a wonderful meal for Sexi and send a message to her Master to arrive at a specific time at her home, its all candles, roses, red wine and handcuffs. But there's an emergency at the Zoo, she has to stay and misses her date. She will have to make it up to him and cook romantic meals for a whole week.

I wish my man would cook me a romantic meal  :-*

zoerink
    Participant

Im not your man… just maybe your Zorro… and i start to cook for you a stunning meal, with fresh fish from sea, but a big storm dont let me sail to UK, and you have to dinner alone.

I wish a smile from the special one.

Brandybee
    Participant

My tummy rumbles and I cuss that storm as I prepare my own meal.

I beam at the thought of you cooking me a meal 
    Then the onions catch up, I'm chopping and my smile turns to tears  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I wish I was immune to onions.

sexilicious
    Participant

You are immune to onions but you can not taste or smell anything

i wish i had an instant teleporter

zoerink
    Participant

I cant corrupt this wish… sorry… i wish it too… and go to see you and take a coke with you

I wish the wish of Sexi.

hukk
    Participant

Done. You receive a note. On it, it reads:

“I wish for a teleporter.”

You've received the wish of Sexi'. Congrats. 

I wish to kiss Jennifer Lawrence.

jennifer-lawrence-katniss-everdeen-hunger-games.jpg

sexilicious
    Participant

you get a kiss but after she knocks you flat on the ground with her arrow and you are unconscious so you don't feel it

I wish I had the best dream ever tonight

Brandybee
    Participant

You do, its fabulous and without giving too much away entails pudding pits, naked bodies and you being an ultimate sex god.
    It's so good, you don't wake up for 3 days , miss work and therefore lose out on money for xmas. I hope you can afford a turkey.

I wish I could keep time lines in the AB&G better  lol

sexilicious
    Participant

you do but that is all you ever do to keep it straight. no more playing games or with those special people on here.

I wish I never had to worry about anything

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.