Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Corrupt a Wish

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    hukk
    Participant

You get it but as you drink you regret not wishing for something more awesome instead. Next time robot ninja servant. Next time..

I wish I had a robot ninja servant.

Bear
    Participant

and you receive a robot ninja servant which has been insufficiently deprogrammed… soon you are caught up in a war with the Chinese triad, living on the lam from town to town in seedy hotels and the streets while your rogue robot ninja servant continues its mayhem…regretting your wish and thinking

I wish I had asked for a female sex bot… :

Rukya
    Participant

Someone offer you a female sex bot , and you are happy … untill you discover that she was programed wrong and kill everyone that try to fuck her .

I wish i could play ME2 and 3 on my computer

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You did, but you discover the dvd is damaged and you can't finish your game!

I wish for a warm sunny day

Marilyn
    Participant

And you have one… and soon discover that you're locked in your house and you can't get out to enjoy the sunny day.

I wish I was immune to the cold.

Rukya
    Participant

You go nude out of your home to try your new cold immunity and then the door close and you notice you dont have your keys to open it

I wish i have a tiger

Marilyn
    Participant

Someone offer you one… and you soon discover that you're not able to feed your tiger as you seem to be the only snack that he wants…

I wish I was on holidays…

hukk
    Participant

and you receive a robot ninja servant which has been insufficiently deprogrammed… soon you are caught up in a war with the Chinese triad, living on the lam from town to town in seedy hotels and the streets while your rogue robot ninja servant continues its mayhem…regretting your wish and thinking

Sublime. That's how you corrupt a wish. 

I wish I was on holidays…

The holiday's arrive fast…along with all your annoying relatives you have to entertain for the next 48 hours. Seasons Greetings.

I wish for the cat in the hat.

Bear
    Participant

aw… yes… and it is fun and games in all the matyem and chaos… and just when it is time to clean up.. the cat disappears to pursue the neighbors feline which is in heat.

You are left to clean the mess yourself..

Fail,… your parents return… ground you forever…. you develop a deep contempt for cats… sometimes over board which further concerns your parents as they fear you may turn into a mass murderer and institutionalize you.

And as you sit in a padded cell you wish…

I wish I was on a sunny beach.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You are, surrounded by 3 sexy naked girls who are sunbathing. They ask you to join them to have some fun on their boat and bring you on high sea, when an incredible night wait you, starting with lot of alcohol.

When you wake up in the morning, they had left you in a rubber dinghy and all you can see is water all around you: they make you drunk and steal all you have

Bear
    Participant

I wish that HB had made a wish….

Lover
    Participant

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Uops…sorry!

I wish i don't had forget to post my wish! 

Lover
    Participant

Your wish came true but bear and lover teased you

I wish i wouldn't have to work tonight so could watch my fav football team

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You don't have to go work couse you received a call who say you are fired!

I wish to be at a party with all my forum friends!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.