Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Corrupt a Wish

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

I am here , but unfortunately my anwser will not be very good because if its to have some poses with only one move usefull each time we dont need them

I wish that dev team give us more good poses to everyone

hukk
    Participant

They do, but in the process we become shallow, fickle beings; clinging to images rather then a persons inner quality and beauty.

I wish for pizza.

mrsexlover
    Participant

You wil get your Pizza, but when the delivery boy shows up, it's gone stone cold and besides it's not the one you ordered. When you complain about it to the boy, he's going to kick your ass.

I wish i had more imagination

zoerink
    Participant

LOL… i wish it too… but imagination is something inside us… we dont learn about it

I wish to open my window and feel the sun touching my face  😮

hukk
    Participant

You get it, but the servant soon revolts after it becomes self conscious. “I am not a slave” are the last words you hear before it suffocates you with a pillow. Robot revolution has begun.

I wish for bubblegum.

tangoracer
    Participant

you get your wish waking up to find the worlds biggest Pack of Bubblegum Its Blocking all the exits of your house and you cut off from the world you can't get out to go to work you power is cut off and you lose your internet.

I wish the sun was out instead of this cloud that we have today

mrsexlover
    Participant

You can have the sun today, in fact you can have the sun shining every day, till the moment you wake up one day and realize your life is fake and your the star in a tv show, just like in the Truman Show.

I wish all pain would go away

Rukya
    Participant

a wishmaster realize your wish , but in exchange , he say that you cant wear clothes anymore , and then you are forced to live nude all days and nights .

I wish i am officer in a spaceship

mrsexlover
    Participant

Your wish is granted, but then some alien force sweeps your ship to a far distant part of the galaxy and you will have to travel 70 years to get back to earth through friendly but mostly hostile space

I wish i could join Rukya on that spaceship

Stone
    Participant

It happens but she is fond of Spiders,  you get bitten and have Spiderman powers.  You can get to Earth quicker if you want.

I wish I had more time

Rukya
    Participant

OT :

Your wish is granted, but then some alien force sweeps your ship to a far distant part of the galaxy and you will have to travel 70 years to get back to earth through friendly but mostly hostile space

who say i will come back ? look what i found there :

[img]http://www.3dsex.com/net/usermedia/mediafile.ashx?iid=149463&sz=500[/img]

I stay with her 

mrsexlover
    Participant

OT :

who say i will come back ? look what i found there :

[img]http://www.3dsex.com/net/usermedia/mediafile.ashx?iid=149463&sz=500[/img]

I stay with her 

That's the reason i wanted to come along 

Rukya
    Participant

I see that :

[img]http://www.3dsex.com/net/usermedia/mediafile.ashx?iid=149462&sz=500[/img]

but no worries i'm not jealous lol 

Back to the game

It happens but she is fond of Spiders,  you get bitten and have Spiderman powers.  You can get to Earth quicker if you want.

I wish I had more time

You are granted to have more time , in fact , the time is stopping for you . But doing this , everybody stop to move from your point of view

I wish the sunn never raise here

hukk
    Participant

The sun explodes. What follows is total darkness. Thanks.

I wish I had a mech Robot like from Gundam Wings.

Rukya
    Participant

I build a Mech and offer it to you , but unlucky , after one month you are ruined by buying the bateries that need to be changed every days  … What do you think , i can build a big mecha , but i cant invent some beteries powerfull enough to make it move more than 5 minutes  😮

I wish i'm a super heroine owning a car named Paddle car

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.