Skip to content

Costumes Ideas. Outfit Suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Costumes Ideas. Outfit Suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Curious what the general readers of the forum think on this issue.. you may not post directly but have an valued opinion. Please at least vote on the issue.

The question is do you think AChat needs to develop a better selection of costumes for RP or general appearance?

for example, outfits I am thinking of:

1) Nun/priest
    2) workers overalls
    3) Cowboy/cowgirl (damn hat for sunny at least)
    4) Geisha/samuri
    5) Roman togas
    6) Pirate..male / female
    7) futuristic.. space traveler
    8 Delivery boy/girl
    9) Tux/wedding dress
    10) KILT… (ok I know,… a bit greedy of opinion here on my part)

Share your thoughts and ideas please.

We may not get what we want, but at least can make our opinions known. Even if you don’t post regularly in the forum, if you feel like you’d like to see a change in the costume designs at least vote

Thanks, Bear

Janine Dee
    Participant

A BIG part of the reason I'm getting into Sex Villa. They might not have interaction, but they have costumes AND sets. AChat would REALLY do well by itself to steal a page or two out of their book. I'm sure in some cases the graphic interface for one person versus two makes somethings difficult, but costuming, and themed rooms have to be simple enough.

TightFit74
    Participant

I support the idea completely. As I have stated before. Though most might not like rp (or don't know that achat = rp in a way), I am sure they appreciate the different locations and fitting cstumes. It would definitly add to my experience of AChat and of many of my friends..

islandsun
    Participant

Yo ! Tech T eam boys put that in your pipe and smoke it !   

alstott
    Participant

First of all YES we definitely need more specific costumes to fullfill some of our fantasies….but what about my stonewashed jeans , biker boots , v-neck shirt and bandana , shame on you Bear…lol

Bear
    Participant

I was in a rush and kilt was easier to spell ;D

TightFit74
    Participant

QUOTE: “I was in a rush and kilt was easier to spell ;D ”

Weren’t you just a little selfish Bear? I mean, tux is even shorter

😉 Nothing wrong with thinking of yourserlf once in a while though…lol
    I think the poll is a good idea. i hope everyone (THAT MEANS YOU TOO!!) adds a vote. That way the dev-team can see how much it means to us and what we prefer.

Bear
    Participant

Well that is one reason I urge people who might not post to at least vote. A good poll in the forum reaps maybe 20-25 votes. I f poll can create a substantial  interest… say 40 votes  we have a point that indicates a consumer direction…a good flash point is if we see a substantial input from the silent majority. You , and the few others who have been adamant and loyal about expressing views are a pitiful small segment of the population. I may hit on some of the rp'ers out there who I don't see on the forum and campaign them to at least pop a vote and give some suggestions.

Really don't want my closet filled with mankini's

Janinie brings up a good point, this shouldn't be a big issue for them to develop. Is it lack of foresight on their part? Or a failure to understand the whole of dynamics of the wonderful site they have created here.

islandsun
    Participant

Roger That I`ll work on them ! > mission bring votes in

prias
    Participant

Definitively yes to all of that plus demon/angel costumes :))

Triumph999
    Participant

A good topic choice, Bear.

I agree that a wider choice of costumes would improve AChat – it would add a greater level of realism to a player’s avatar for one thing (if that’s what you’re after of course!) Also it would clearly improve the RP factor – the girls can currently get a nurse’s uniform, so why not doctor’s clothes for the guys, for example (or for the girls, for that matter

;))

Biker costumes (be it the black leather & bandana look, or race leathers for the likes of me), medic costumes (as noted above), orhow about businesswear for those boss/PA fantasies? These sorts of additions would I feel improve the immersion experience greatly.

(as a side note…woohoo, my first ever post!

;D)

Bear
    Participant

And a great post it was Triumph'…welcome aboard..

Other ideas that have been offered by others in different threads:
    liked the demonic/angel idea

11) Doctor outfits..(medical scrubs would work)
    12) Pilot/ stewardess
    13) wrapped in a towel..
    14) Military outfits…
    15) English riding outfits..(thinking high society type..with the tight pants and boots…)
    16)Business suit/ office wear… an expansion of the general dress choices for the women)
    17)Fireman/woman
    18) Lab coats..

just to name a few,,,

Another idea which had been suggested skin coloring/texturing widen that variance to include blue hues (for the avatar fans)..reds for demonic play. kin texturing should be an easy adaptation,.. something which came to light in a scene I played recently of a demon/water nymph scenario.

alstott
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Triumph ,we`ll hope this is not your last one

😉 and yeah let the wheels spin and the engine buzz and then hit the road man

;D and what about deliver guy,parcel service,plumber ,mechanics oh man i could go on and on…so as Bear said there`s some other threads about it…but we have to post it again and again so maybe one day….. :

🙂

Triumph999
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome, guys

🙂

Having looked through a fair few of the forum threads on various topics I can’t help but notice that the Devs don’t seem to visit here too often, or at least they don’t post that often…is there an official “suggestions” link, or do we have to keep posting on here in the hope that, one day, one of the team reads and acts upon our requests?

(I know this is going off topic slightly, apologies)

TightFit74
    Participant

Triumph, welcome. Be assured your contribution is appreciated very much

Something the dev-team could easily and quickly do is hats and mask. For instance:

1. Cowboy hat 31378p.jpg
    2. Dick Tracy hat (Can I wear this one, Sunny?)
    3. Charlie Chaplin hat (for the fun of it) (please include the moustache..)
    4. Contemporary hats for girls
    5. BDSM mask
    6. Robbery mask (for the ones that like kidnapping/robbery/(won't pronounce it) rp)
    7. Venetian mask (as in the backgrounds)
    8. Diving mask (with diving gear, underwater background/room)

I hope the dev-team gets the message we are trying to send to them. They could greatly increase our enjoyment of the game..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.