Skip to content

Costumes Ideas. Outfit Suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Costumes Ideas. Outfit Suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

Ninjas learn to master many kinds of Special arts. Of course for kunoichi, (female ninja) we are trained extensively in the art of seduction. So after many years of discipline and training in the eastern  art of Bukakke, I am confident I can take your load so bring it on!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Talking about costume, the firs thingh it comes to my mind is: furry! cat, dog, bunny….or whatelse! something like this
    feliciadarkstalkers.jpg

Ardeur
    Participant

Somehow the cow-thing never had any appeal to me, a bull-costume for the boys however might be nice…  :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

I am quite fond of cats…:

Ardeur
    Participant

Rawrrr!  :-*

Adera
    Participant

The cow thing has so many implications to it… and it would be worse (in some ways) if the girl wearing one was lactating. Though it could work well if everyone took it with some humour.

TightFit74
    Participant

“Puss puss puss puss puss puss puss”

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ok….changed the cat costume. that is a really cosplayer i see around DeviantART

Ardeur
    Participant

Rawr, here kitty kitty! *stalk* *pounce*  :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

Hmmm, a carnivorous, hungry feline on the prowl… Searching for fresh, warm meat and cream..
    I've got a warm lap.. “here kitty kitty…”

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually the blue haired neko is Felicia from the video game Darkstalkers.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

correct….and it's one of the best i ever see around!

maggiemay
    Participant

Hi developers .. can I just have 1 teenyweenie request  pretty please?

I am into Matrix/vampires – can I have a long leather open coat to go with my round sunglasses?
    thanks  & lol mags xx

alstott
    Participant

Has everyone of you girls ever tried to melk a bull ? no ? well come and try it 
    @Keiko i hope you're also skilled in blindness cuz my load will keep your day to night  though i'm sure you've more senses to feel what i'm goin' to get you  :

Keiko
    Participant

Tehehe, well I wish I could distinguish which moan means, “oh, that feels so good.” and ” I'm going to cum right now.” It would help me No went to close my eyes.  Guys need some sort of warning light on their body to flash or a siren noise seconds before they cum. 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.