Skip to content

Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Harley1956
    Participant

shame the chaps weren't cut a little more for the female figure…… I know I know…. sounds like I complain alot……. but… being out on the road alot myself on my bike……. I see lots of chaps…. and just seems to me…….. the waist band and side panels should be narrower…….. at least the real ones are……….. and btw…. where are the male chaps??….(yes, I wear chaps when I ride in the cold weather)…… not to mention my motorcycle background….. maybe they are getting there………. hope so……….. and plz…….. this is just a little constructive critisism……..

sinnnn
    Participant

@Harley
    Honestly all I got out of your post was you wear chaps and ride a motorcycle, so you are sooo not ever going to hear a complaint from me.  Now if you have tats and a cajun accent what I just said won't be a total lie.

Speaking of which gain, more tats and more piercings.  Also more hairstyles would be nice, or hats all styles.

Harley1956
    Participant

@Sinnnn

LOL…. was just saying the chaps offered here for the females are cut more for a male….. guess I went too far around the block to say nothing….. and yes….. have a tat…… but sorry to say…. only have a southern accent….. not cajun……

islandsun
    Participant

Nothing more Exciting Then  straddling a BIG BOSS HARLEY  :-*  WHERE i HAVE  HAD  HARLEY EXPERIENCES ! Believe me  it`s a real turn on !    oh  about the leather chaps on a man ooooooooooooooooooooo WET CTY !  LOL MAJOR TURN ON  ! HEHEHE !  OK  Harley my friend  STOP  your grinning    and cowboy hats ! well I wear one all the time ! i AM Canadian HEY ! If you come up behind me you`ll notice my tat  By the way leather RULES !

Anonymous

well…i just checked through maybe a few hundred offline guys and found 1 who is wearing that silly golf outfit. can anyone guess who that might be?  :

sinnnn
    Participant

Ok you have to much time on your hands.  Maybe you should be putting them and that smart mouth of yours to really good use bobbycakes.

Bear
    Participant

Looks more of a biker outfit then cowgirl…but even then Harley I have to agree too bulky a look even for a biker babe. Nothing feminine about it

western riding chaps are not nearly as bulky as a bikers…

Anonymous

i have been…trust me

Adera
    Participant

@Bobby
    You should be nice to the others.

TightFit74
    Participant

There can be only one wearing the golf suit. Only he is bold enough…
    I looked at the golf costume in the shop, but the way it is portrayed, it looks as if your ass is to the front instead of what should be in the front… Did anyone notice that as well? And a suit would have been a lot better than the golf outfit…

Anonymous

and…who wears golf outfits like that these days???  :

Harley1956
    Participant

lmao @ the golf outfit……. not only who would wear them these dayz……. but to try and attract the opposite sex….. (or sex partner) wearing that??…… umm……… I think a Santa suit would have a better shot……..

Lover
    Participant

Bobbler definitely has too much time; perhaps he needs a friend?

Tight

The one with the baby fetish…

???

Anonymous

i have all the friends i need tyvm 

sinnnn
    Participant

@Bobby
    Yes you do, this one bout to tie your crazy ass up too.

Now I am waiting for my kilt.  Been asking for it and now I am softly demanding it.  Hmmm nice strong breeze, hehehehehe

or construction workers clothes,  love construction workers(can work for chics also).  or pajama bottoms, the ones with the drawstrings that hang off the hips.  Damn, again can work with a chic.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.