Skip to content

Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually if we're going sleepwear I'd want one of those button down tops, just the top.

Lover
    Participant

@ Bobbler:

i have all the friends i need tyvm

tyvm???

Adera
    Participant

@Lover, Thank You Very Much.

I'm not much for wearing pyjama bottoms its far too warm, well shorts are fine. I usually sleep in a nighty if its not really hot outside then I go without. But a pyjama bottom is nice to lounge around in at home.

sinnnn
    Participant

I like the bottoms, can watch the breast and taking the bottoms off can be so much fun.  Kiss, pull down lil, nibble, pull down a lil more, lick and pull down some more. 

Anonymous

we don't do tieing sinnnderella, remember? you may tie up your other partners, but not me 

and  :-* for all the grief you've been giving me in your messages

we need a Santa costume. maybe *naughty girl* can visit Santa again if he gets a suit to wear 

Adera
    Participant

So Santa isn't satisfied?

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh please not like you couldn't naw yourself loose bobbycakes.  You know Adera would come to your rescue, well after we were done with you then she would.

And what we would be doing you would forget that you was. :-*

I want a Santa all decked out in leather not pleather. Oh and the Santa coat has to be open to show off that chest or breast(who say santa can't be a chic)

Anonymous

i want a Santa all decked out in the typical Santa costume. who needs leather  : 

Adera
    Participant

Leather boots atleast.

Anonymous

OK on the boots 

i like leather thigh high boots… on the women 

sinnnn
    Participant

I want my leather dammit.  To each his own.  Everyone have there own thing and tradionally Santa is nice, but a nice wicked one is even nicer.  “Whats in the bag Santa?” ROTFL

Adera
    Participant

Sinnnn, ask him if everything in it is for you or how many presents there are in there. 😮

A wicked Santa is fun, I can tell him what a naughty girl I've been while straddling his lap and feel somethings poking my butt.

sinnnn
    Participant

@Adera

What I would like is for him to tell me to go look in the bag.  When I bend over, body half in the bag looking threw the gifts, thats when he tells me he has a another gift for me and its not in the bag.  Hehehehehe, skirt lifted, ass smacked a few times and I'm given my big gift. Hohohoho all the way in her. LOL 😮 : :-* :-*

Adera
    Participant

Oh right there was that bag aswell, I was thinking about the one you have to work with to get the presents from.

What if Santa sat in a chair, his hard-on standing straight out from his pants, then he asks you to take a seat and tell him you wishes?

prias
    Participant

@Sinnn: I promise that if they give us the kilt your little celt will shout “FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM!!!!” during orgasm

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.