Skip to content

Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

@prias

Will I get to watch when this happens?

Adera
    Participant

Why are there so many that have panties on under the bathing suit here at Achat? I mean… its a strange and not very hot combination in my eyes.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay I gotta ask…. Santa is a heavy set older white gentleman with large amounts of facial hair.

I'm not attracted to men in general, but some men I can appreciate as attractive… Santa may be a Jolly Old Soul, and I can certainly value a person with such generosity of spirit… but I don't get the wanting to fuck them.

Sorry.

Anonymous

you're better than that janine…fantasy
    i'm sure the girls wanting to fuck a Santa don't have that picture of him in their head

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe no, he's supposed hotter then.

Anonymous

Janine Dee
    Participant

To me that = Santa.

So how does the fantasy work then? Because I'm still not getting it.

sinnnn
    Participant

OMG Janine why did you have to put that pic in my head.  I was thinking on the lines of Young Santa, before time took its toll

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Adera
    Participant

Something like this:
    sexy%20santa.jpg
    And a Santa Janine would like more, I see no problem with being visited by a female Santa

Anonymous

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well then it's just the costume.

I mean when I'm playing a school girl I cat LIKE a school girl.

For me Santa is a jolly ol elf.

Adera
    Participant

Old people doesn't turn me on.

Its more fun when you act the part… but one can do it in a more naughty way. Someone wearing a sexy Santa costume can put you in the lap and ask if you've been a nice girl and such. You can then tell him/her how nice you've been and he/she will have to spank you for actually being so very naughty. Or maybe the Santa is very wicked and wants you to prove how “nice” you can be.

I wouldn't want to make a nice old man have a heart attack from telling him what I wish for.

Anonymous

Its more fun when you act the part… but one can do it in a more naughty way. Someone wearing a sexy Santa costume can put you in the lap and ask if you've been a nice girl and such. You can then tell him/her how nice you've been and he/she will have to spank you for actually being so very naughty. Or maybe the Santa is very wicked and wants you to prove how “nice” you can be.

thank you for making me smile tonight  :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

Ummm Adera (whispers) email me that pic.

Bear
    Participant

Oh thank you Adera,…us old folks appreciate your concern for our health :

Just a sec,… let me get my cane so I can find my reading glasses and scratch you off the xmas bonus list…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.