Skip to content

Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

light brown suede halter top with low cleveage  but suede tassels with Indian beats and feathers hanging down and matching suede mini skirt  ;DI have an out fit just like that  !      OHHHH and did i SAY  COWBOY HAT  ! hehehehe    sunny   

islandsun
    Participant

p.s . Yes me again ahh cowboy chaps are different , cowboy boots with nice western designon them to the knees p.ss red bandana

Anonymous

grrrrrrr…yes i know i asked for a santa outfit, but *please* finish it off with some boots or something at least :  : none of the footwear we have goes with it. the best fit i have for it is the white socks, or else i'll just go barefoot…but that would lead to awfully cold tootsies  there's actually some guy online wearing it with the black boots  :

Adera
    Participant

The black boots are not really the Santa kind. I agree you should get some shoes to go with it… though thats not needed in bed.

Anonymous

but needed for the short time i'm not *in* bed…& santa should always dress right & make a good impression

it would be nice if santa could take a girl over his knee & spank her for being naughty (while still wearing the costume) but i doubt that's the case

Adera
    Participant

Maybe the top part of it… if you have that as sex wear then. Hmmm would really like a hot Santa dressed like that tomorrow (Yeah thats the Swedish tradition) comming by. I would put a finger inside the top of those shorts and drag him to the bedroom… maybe glance down the shorts on the way.

Harley1956
    Participant

no boots in bed??…….. but what about the ability to get a little “traction”?… lol

Anonymous

i bet you'd see something you like with that glance 

Adera
    Participant

@Harley: You know, you could hold your girl too.

@Bobbler: Thats what I'm hoping for… maybe I should graze my nails lightly over the crotch area in hopes of seeing something really yummy when I look inside.

Would be really fun to come by you all in the last outfit and give you some presents.

Anonymous

i like this hat better. and did you say something about presents?

santagirls-1.jpg

Anonymous

Maybe the top part of it… if you have that as sex wear then

just tested with the robot. you can wear the hat and top as sex wear 

Lover
    Participant

Presents? Did anybody say something about presents?

Adera
    Participant

Yeah the Santa cap isn't very good.

I have two presents in my bra, but only if I get something hot and hard in return.

Lover
    Participant

Lol, shall we exchange presents Adera? I have what you want and you have what I want

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, sure.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.