Skip to content

Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Costumes and Sets of Clothes for RP and Fantasies

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

What I would like… which would be quite shemale specific (I guess) is cute sleeves for my dick. The sleeves could be in silk and have lacy patterns, some open in the end for the head and some that are not. Well there could be some in leather or with bumps and stuff that guys could wear on their cocks aswell.

Hardbody
    Participant

QUOTE: “What I would like… which would be quite shemale specific (I guess) is cute sleeves for my dick. The sleeves could be in silk and have lacy patterns, some open in the end for the head and some that are not. Well there could be some in leather or with bumps and stuff that guys could wear on their cocks aswell.”

Loving the idea of that ….. 🙂

Lylna
    Participant

New sets of clothes for RP and fantasies

Hi everyone.

First, i hope my english language isn’t too bad and i’ll be understood.

Roleplay and Fantasies are an important part of Achat and sets of clothes are a good way to increase their possibilities. Here are some examples for new sets of clothes (With raised skirt version for clothed sex like current nurse uniform) with for objective, the enhancement of the roleplay and fantasies.

– Sexy nun and priest uniform

– Prisoner uniform

– Caveman and cavewoman loinclothes

– Roman toga

– sexy stewardess, steward and airline pilot

– Sexy wedding dress

– Cat accessories (Ear and why not tail if possible with all in-game hair colors)

– Freckles face and skin are also a good and simple idea for character customization

There are many other ideas for sets of clothes to offer new possibilities of roleplay and fantasies and i believe it would be very positive to develop Achat in this way.

Take care of yourself, happy new year and maybe see you soon.

Lover
    Participant

Hello LyIna, happy new year to you and thanks for posting your ideas.

Some of your ideas have been made, eg Roman Toga, cat acceesories and frackles. Some ideas already exist – Marilyn has published an amazing wedding dress.
    Check this board
    Discussions about AChat > Polls (Moderators: Lover, Bear, hentaiboy69, Brandybee)
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

And you find threads with polls and more suggestions.

Here you find a list of designers and their works – all members by the way.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,28.0.html

Lylna
    Participant

Ho thanks for the redirection. I didn't notice their posts.

But if i understand you correctly. There are already freckles available in game ?

Anonymous

As a “makeup”. Middle one, top row, in shop Lylna.

I like it but it is useless with my skin-tone.

Anyway… nice ideas you have. I did an airline pilot once.
    Lol, that sounds bad… err, I mean I did clothing for one, nothing special, somewhere here… https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1968.30.html

Lylna
    Participant

Ho thank you. I didn't see it with the miniature.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.