Skip to content

Covems in GaGaland

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Covems in GaGaland

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 632 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

Lol very fun ;D

tangoracer
    Participant

Coverms

Shakes head it just goes to show how MAD we really are here in the mad world of the forum

Good job my friend

Lover
    Participant

.. I was so happy reading your message… now I see you stay :(…

April, April… glad it was just a joke 😀

Momma_andrea
    Participant

lol………aaahhh… fucker

Nat33
    Participant

pffffff, c’est malin Covems ;D

And me… I read the post conscientiously and I see the end of the post…. Grrrrrr 🙂

Kingdustin
    Participant

LOL thats good one Covems and i was wondering what sort of prank you pull. not bad.

Brandybee
    Participant

Oh I had that a treat LMAO ………………………… Where’s Mollie when you need her & her St Andrews Cross & Lipstick HUH ???

;D

old_goat
    Participant

Great prank.
    Got to love it.

Covems
    Participant
    Easter01_zpsc3782cfa.jpg
    sexilicious
    Participant

It seems all holidays have both pagan and religious meanings behind them.  Guess people just want everyone involved to celebrate and spend money on the things they sell in stores. LOL

sexilicious
    Participant

Figures you would pull something on April Fools Covems lol and i didn't see it till the next day goes to show been a little bit since i checked things lol

andreacan
    Participant

I wasn't sure where to post this… so I thought it best to put it here.

Dear Forum Members,

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce, that I am leaving AChat and consequently, the Forum.  I have enjoyed my time here with such an elan, that I cannot put into words.

Things have changed for me in the last month or so to the extent that finding enough time to devote to AChat or the Forum was becoming increasingly difficult to do. 

I hope that when you read through some of the older posts and come across mine, that you think kindly of me and my silliness, and I hope that in some small way I've managed to bring a smile to you.  I know that many of you have caused me to smile and sometimes even roar with laughter.

To my friends I will say that I will miss you terribly, and to those I haven't met, I am sorry that I missed you.  So now, I must bid you all adeiu.

Riding into the sunset, your friend,
      Covems

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I've read a lot of your posts and I consider it a huge loss to the forum and the game that you are going! The people you are close to will be devastated by this and they will truly be upset at this news.

So from a stranger to you, I wish you sincere best wishes and hopefully everyone will have the pleasure of your company again when you are able!!!

Hugs!
    andi

aw… badger shit… I ain't going nowhere
    APRIL'S FOOL!!!
    freddie
    Participant

lolol…..i was already seeing a lonely cowboy riding in the sunset…………
    so funny lolol

Covems
    Participant

Glad you replied, Sexilicious 

I had a nice chat with Sexilicious yesterday… and while sitting in my office, waiting on a return phone call, this little doodle came out…

Just a lazy day

…so I thought I would share it.
    Brandybee
    Participant

mmmm  Big stretch, and a hot cup of tea I see too,   oh yeah,    I'd love one of those  ” Nowt Days”  mmmmm

Covems, I love this topic …  its like looking into your mind….  as confusing as Alice in Wonderland, but ” Covems in GaGaland”  ( Much better titile btw  )  is just as wonderful…

Bet there's going to be lots of large mammory glands to negotiate around !!!   😮

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 632 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.