Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Covid 19 / Corona Virus

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Vaughan

Vaughan

Fact – You are not MAGNETISED when you get vaccinated. I have received my 2 vaccines and 1 booster and no spoons or metal have attached to me at all.

It is really important that as many people as possible have their jabs (Vaccines) and that we can tell people about the good, reputable, scientifically backed information available about the vaccine to put the public’s mind at ease.

All of the vaccines have gone through rigorous clinical trials to determine their safety and efficacy, and all have been proven to significantly reduce the chance of getting seriously unwell with the virus, as well as helping to reduce spreading of the infection.

While young healthy people are less likely to get sick than older people, they can, and have, ended up in hospital with COVID-19. They can have long covid symptoms for months after the virus has cleared their system and can also unknowingly carry COVID-19 to people who are more vulnerable and put loved ones in danger of becoming severely sick and die.

Even if you have already had COVID-19, you should get vaccinated; the injection is very quick and painless.

“In short these vaccines are life savers – they are our best defence against preventing new variants from spreading and ensuring that we, and our loved ones, are protected against COVID-19.”

A recent study from the Office for National Statistics, looking at all COVID deaths in England between January and July 2020, found the vaccines were extremely effective in preventing loss of life with only 256 out of 51,281 deaths in people who were fully vaccinated.

GET VACCINATED AND STAY SAFE.

pc_666
    Participant

pc_666
    Participant

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.