Skip to content

Create environments, rooms and/or outside scenes – aMV

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Create environments, rooms and/or outside scenes – aMV

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GsCougar

If you know what 3D modeling, texturing, CG art is, download our aMV tool (for Windows 7-10, 10.2 MB) which is a viewer for our graphics engine, and it can be used to check out how textured 3D models, created by you with popular modeling tools like 3DS Max, Blender, etc., will look in AChat.

well I tried to download that thing but after do so 2 times I still get THAT

iB6SYd.jpg

how comes the DLL file is missing ?

Thanks for answeriing

AusWoody
    Participant

If you know what 3D modeling, texturing, CG art is, download our aMV tool (for Windows 7-10, 10.2 MB) which is a viewer for our graphics engine, and it can be used to check out how textured 3D models, created by you with popular modeling tools like 3DS Max, Blender, etc., will look in AChat.

well I tried to download that thing but after do so 2 times I still get THAT

how comes the DLL file is missing ?

Thanks for answeriing

now that is strange, i installed civilisation 5 the other day and get the same error message when i try to run it.

it is a dll file associated with direct3d 9, which is necessary for proper reproduction of graphics in many games

you can download and repair from this site
    https://www.dll-files.com/d3dx9_41.dll.html

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.