Skip to content

NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    susy_a
    Keymaster

Thank you

Fantasy
    Participant

i must concur to all that has been said
    dev team DESERVES TWO HUGH THUMBS UP!
    and SUSIE, you are amazing!

NewGurl
    Participant

Yes thanks to the dev team and suzy deserves a lot of credit. I wouldn't want the job of administering this.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

But someone have to do it, NG…..i know it can be hard (i was an admin in a MMO forum of a guild) but necessary.

chasxxx
    Participant

i'm reminded of the mini-dudes in the locker on men-in-black… “HAIL SUSY! ALL HAIL SUSY!!! buzz,buzz, murmer, rhubarb, mumble..” thanks susy! your efforts and the team's ARE appreciated, but keep 'em coming! 

Adera
    Participant

I think the dev team has done really good with the last two MS releases and I think it's great that the last one was a release shared by both MF and MS. I know that not all MF poses can be made for MS but I really like it when they are.

Rukya
    Participant

i just hope than FF , FS , SS , and MM will not be forgoten

hentaiboy69
    Participant

step by step, Rukya……..they are walking on the right way now, so be patient

Rukya
    Participant

i know for now i wait , i know they are on the good way for MM and SM

chasxxx
    Participant

From kudos to WASSUP?'s…. There is an entire field/orientation that has been completely ignored for BOTH sexes. Men could 'sort of' get by it with a shemale avatar, but females (though they are rare) are totally left out. That's cross-dressers! Each sex should be able to buy and wear the other sex's clothing, if desired. whole new revenue base, nu? 

Keiko
    Participant

Easier said than done, Chas.  Converting something like the business suit for males to females would require a complete redesign of the texture so it would fit naturally on the female. Basically it would need redrawn from scratch. I doubt the developers would focus much attention on something like that if there wasn't very much demand for it. Don't worry, most of the girls I met prefer the more feminine outfits anyway.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Anyway, a business suit for female is something here we miss…..i mean, girl can wear miniskirt, short…..only sexy clothes. something formal will be great for some important date.

From kudos to WASSUP?'s…. There is an entire field/orientation that has been completely ignored for BOTH sexes. Men could 'sort of' get by it with a shemale avatar, but females (though they are rare) are totally left out. That's cross-dressers! Each sex should be able to buy and wear the other sex's clothing, if desired. whole new revenue base, nu? 

Chas, you mean men can have the chance to buy and wear skirt too!? someone had suggested it, but there wasn't a big deal whit it

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, this probably should have started a new thread rather then get put here, but Keiko and Hentai stated it perfectly, interest was too low to justify development resources.

That's not to say that it couldn't change in the future, MM lingered for quite a while, but if you are serious about wanting to see crossdressing available I would suggest finding more users interested in it and having them speak up here.

Also while it is acceptable and understandable to be passionate about a cause you would be better served remembering that you aren't trying to get an underdeveloped area like MM developed, but rather asking them to start something from scratch.

Adera
    Participant

Some of the male clothing is very feminine imo, if I found some of those briefs in the laundry while with a boyfriend I'd assume they where mine. :

bluedenim
    Participant

Well they would fit, Adera. xxxxxxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.