Skip to content

NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Thought they might be a bit tight over my hips. : 🙂

bluedenim
    Participant

I actually do like “boy shorts” . I have about 6 pairs… ;D

Adera
    Participant

I have more than that but many have a very girly cut or are made out of lace. Only problem is that they might not be as good to keep things in place as a thong.

chasxxx
    Participant

Yes, it would take a redesign to make ALL fit properly, but it would be interesting (in some cases hilarious) to just try some objects on without remodeling. let all clothes be purchased and worn “as is”. if you don't like the look, don't wear it. couldn't be any worse than wearing long pants with the men's pirate boots…

Rukya
    Participant

*jump like a little happy girl* TTHHHAAANNKSS DEV TEEAAAMM , MMUAAH ,  MMUUUAH , :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* , for the gentle foreplay

Janine Dee
    Participant

I know, I know, I know, I know!!! And after writing up the review I realized they gave me my fingering suggestion all in one! I am SO delighted with this pose!

DEFINITELY a credit where it is due moment. ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sorry if i'll gonna ruin your happiness…..but if in the pose shemale have an erection like i can see in the pic, wow!, that's not excatly foreplay!

Janine Dee
    Participant

We’re giddy about the FF. So your erection is even less of a concern then normal.

😛 😉 ;D

Rukya
    Participant

i suppose shemales have the same erection that the men , and the only sex move will surely be a gentle masturbation by the girl

🙂 , and rub/finger pussy sor the shemale

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Now you had mention it……there is no MS version or am i wrong!?

Rukya
    Participant

no , for now it FF , SS , SF 😉

Adera
    Participant

No, there is no MS version of the pose yet, I hope they’ll make one.

It’s going to be fun to take a look at the pose later, I’m looking forward to see what it’s like. 🙂

About the erection thingy, if it had been flaccid people would’ve complained about that and the option to go from flaccid to erect isn’t here yet so it has to be either now. It would be nice to have an option like that but I think this will be good for now.

Lover
    Participant

Appeal: More poses for Shemales, gays and lesbians

If you support this wish, post here. You don’t have to say much, explain, justify or discuss something. Just post that you want more poses. Also add your sexual orientation.
    Every discussion, spam, off topic or “I don’t want this” post will be removed!

You aren’t native english? Just post in your own language, we will translate it. Of course you can ask somebody to translate it for you. We have a lot of non-english speakers here. For an overview, check this topic:

Adult Game AChat > Support > Non-english speakers
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,19.0.html

I ask every member, just to do one post. We want many many many posts, but from different members. Thanks 🙂

dirtyElena
    Participant

I support that and especially ask for the “lovers siesta” pose and for all the actions for the “foreplay pose” for FF plays.

In general I would like for every constellation MF FF FS SM MM SS the same poses and actions ofcourse.

greetings
    Elena

Zuzannah
    Participant

I support this 100 % So, Yes More Poses Please. 

And Yes everyone should have the same number of poses with actions intact. With The Change Role option thrown in.  And if a pose is released it should be for all Genders and all Combinations.!

Spread the Word about this post please.

This is a One Reply post only,  if you have anything else to  say/moan/shout about concerning Shemales and there Lovers then write it at the link below please. 
      https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3688.0.html

Thank You.   

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.