Skip to content

NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    charr
    Participant

100% behind this, I've been waiting for so long for more poses  :-*

zireael
    Participant

WE NEED MORE POSES!!!
    most of MF only poses can be changed for FF and FS!!!!
    you are completely harrasment lesbians!

Sayne86
    Participant

It would be only fair that every paying costumer has the same number of poses, no matter what sexual orientation.
    Make poses available for all and add a few new ones 
    I'm a hetero woman, but i do enjoy the occasional ffm , mmf, mfs and it baffles me that the poses are so limited in some of those.

morde
    Participant

I support this, i like to play with shemales alone or in groups. And they have so little poses in comparison with the traditional MF.

I also give my support to the MM, besides i dont like to do it i know people who does and it would be nice that they have more ways to enjoy the game.

Amethyst
    Participant

COUNT ME IN ! …I find it appalling that all members pay the same fee yet get little ….You should also state on the profile page when selecting S/S or M/M or F/F that chossing this selection will limit your play … its descrimination and needs to be addressed NOW !

Rukya
    Participant

And it would be nice to start by the massage pose for FF and FS . I asked it 2 years ago just before leave the game and its still not here

katalouchka
    Participant

HELLO EVERYONE ( KISSES FOR WOMEN,all over )

CHANGE YOUR TEAM POSES DESIGNERS ,AND TAKE LESBIAN, GAY OR SHEMALES,FOR MORE FANTASY FOR POSES.
    BELIEVE YOU NEVER MAKE LOVE.FEEL THE PASSION TO US ANIMATE AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND .WE WANT LOVE POSES ,SEX POSES AS IN LIFE.
                              SAME CONTRIBUTION , SAME POSES FOR ALL.
    GOOD FUN FOR ALL  ( i love you  “SUSI “MY DREAM OF LOVE.you changed my life ).

zillica
    Participant

I also agree.

More poses or at least more actions.

Zillica

Futahime
    Participant

I support 1000% to have more poses or same like other for us in SS and SF with the same options and role changes.

cogbill
    Participant

Hi, I think everyone, whatever their orientation, should have access to the same kinds of poses.  I  have had some good fun with Shemales.  Smiley

alex65x
    Participant

yes more poses for us shemales, i am here for short, but this is a general lack in this game and i also support equal poses for all regardless of orientation – overall also the group poses lack in quantity ….

would so love to have more

… and when searching for a blind date would love to click on passive or active as it depends on my mood

but overall interesting game

Brandybee
    Participant

Good to see the support here.

I'm fully behind this campaign.

Give us an …  M  an  O    R    E        a  P    O  S    E  S

00009bf1_medium.jpeg

cherisweet
    Participant

I personally would like to see any of the remaining fm poses converted to fs poses

MissDee87
    Participant

Yes! Absolutely MORE POSES for the LGBT Community!! Us MF couples have more than ENOUGH poses to occupy us while Achat develops and releases more LGBT poses! Even 2 a month is progress!! I support this 100% !

Kisses,
    Dee

jamesr55555
    Participant

Agreed fully! there are so many more MF poses than there are MS poses, yet you could still perform all the MF poses in the same scenarios in an MS situation!

It's not fair, and certainly not politically correct if we want to get technical, hopefully it's just a programming issue and it will be sorted out sooner rather than later and there will be much more poses for the LBGT community, rather than favoring one type of sexuality.

Personally in real life I am a straight male, but online there are so many more situations you can explore, this should be one of the main things about AChat, yet it really lacks in this area. Before designing a new type of stocking or a bigger cock, focus on the things that the game is seriously lacking in, rather than trying to improve in areas that are already the best anyway.

All of this is obviously my opinion, I hope there are some people that share my opinion and that something can be done soon so that there are more poses available for the whole community of AChat rather than one specific group of people.

Wishing everyone the best,
    Jamesr55555

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.