Skip to content

NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    joely
    Participant

Then i say it here again…..

I'm totaly new here but i Support. We are all humans and so the same poses for ALL !!!!!

TDragon
    Participant

I'm male, bisexual, and agree that we need more poses for she-males.

Fabby
    Participant

stop work poses for men, work in LGBT poses

allbabe
    Participant

i totally agree – we need more poses for all of us. im bi and i love it

jasmine_t
    Participant

Joining the request!
    Poses SS and SF are very limited. If developing new poses is expensive, maybe a local crowdfunding program can help or at least hurry up the process?  :

petz
    Participant

completly agree with this, they have to wprk pn this way

Nexe
    Participant

4  years of playing Achat, quitted at the beginning of 2015, returning now. Well, yes. There shall be more FF poses, as much as for other combinations too. As it was mentioned way too many times, we LGBT pay the same price for premium, why don't we have updates to our poses? Personally me wants 'lovers siesta' and few other cuddles/for/afterplay/non-sex poses. Drinking wine pose for LGBT would be really nice as well. Why can't we just sit and enjoy a pleasant conversation, as heterosexual couples can?

Nexe, bisexual woman.

Peeka
    Participant

Don't marginalise any of us!! We'll give it back for sure by buying compulsively. It has been so long we are waiting for some new stuff.

AnniSilver
    Participant

I support this definetely too, 100% equal poses for all genders!

Hetero and woman I am  , to see that there is no equality in the poses makes me sad, you propose it A-team so give it in all it's integrity!

Woohooooooooooooooooo!

Sweet kisses Anni 

kingsta11ion
    Participant

yea i support more poses

hetero + shemale

nawtygirl
    Participant

I also think their should be many more poses for lesbians, gays and shemales.  I do like playing with shemales in RL, and am very sad to say the poses here suck…suck bad.  I left one site cause they didn't have any poses for lesbians, and hoped that this one would be better.  In a way it is, but we need more….more…..MORE

Come on guys at AChat get with the program and make us happy.

Jon_Z
    Participant

I support this cause, there should be at least a close number of poses for every kind of couples.[/font][/font]

Wish
    Participant

I just wish all the already existing poses are available for all genres (only with required adaptation for physical possibilities)

69 for Shemale + female should be available in both “strap-on” and regular options
    I think all males may enjoy more strap-on poses.

I also would love to see an option for male characters to be more feminine (maybe look slim and younger) and let them wear girlie lingerie
    And I would LOVE to be able to customize SHEMALE body more, like having no breast, which could really be perfect for cross-dressers or shemales who refuse implants / hormons

so yes, MORE PLEASE

HelenaT
    Participant

I support this too, i feel a little displeased watching that a social game dont have equality for everyone. If you made a social game you need to think in all the possibilites and i think for gays, lesbians or shemales is a bit lacking in that aspect. If i say this is because i think the game has potential and i hope soon we see some improvements at respect. Greetings to everyone .

kellygurl
    Participant

I'm behind this 100%  long long overdue  come dev team play fair!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.