Skip to content

NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls NEW POSES FOR LBGT COMMUNITY SO FAIR PLAY FOR ALL.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Eidamir
    Participant

I totally agree to this.
    I'm homo, and I'd love to ahve a drink, a massage or lay down sleeping with my lover.
    Even the hot kiss is missing for us.
    I've heard lots of complain about this, so I thought about speaking my mind in the matter.
    More poses and love for all the LBGT comunity!
    Let our voices be heard!

Kisses
    Eidamir

Stefanie1979
    Participant
    Hello.
    I support this campaign 100 percent !!!

I am bi and would like to have exactly the same opportunities with my female partner, as with my male partner !!! The same is true for the groups. I hope you hear our voice.

In respect Stefanie.

Nat33
    Participant

[img]http://static.euronews.com/articles/229462/606x340_229462.jpg?1372148153[/img]

foxman57
    Participant

MORE POSES FOR EVERYONE

DirkDarring2
    Participant

I support
    equal poses for all

DIRKDARRING1

Brandybee
    Participant

MORE POSES FOR OUR LBGT FRIENDS

Eidamir
    Participant

Well, I been asking and looking in store and I have come with a list of all the poses I think we all should have:
    Some of this may other couple may already have, but I think we all should have them!

*How me what you feel
    *Slow dance
    *Let's talk
    *Liking from behind
    *Spoons
    *Kneeling lovers
    *Lick me quickly
    *Hot Kissing
    *Body massage
    *Talk about yourself
    *Refreshing massage
    *Lovers siesta

Aditionaly, I would like to ask to the strap to be taken off the hot legs and feet pose. That pose is very sweet and I love it, but the straps kinda feel out of place there and we need more poses without strap for FF. I know some girls may enjoy straps, but I am not one of them. I really don't enjoy being fucked by a girl as she was a boy, I just love to feel my lovers hands and tounge and we have very few poses without strap.
    So I ask, if we ever get the poses I am sugesting, let them be without straps.
    And I also think all poses should have the kissing acction at least for one of the two partners.

Kisses
    Eidamir

Sarah_lesbi
    Participant

I totally agree with Eidamir and I support this appeal. I'm a lesbian girl and I miss more FF poses. Please, agree them. And, like her,  I would like more poses without strap for FF and the kiss action in all the poses. These are the poses:

*How me what you feel
    *Slow dance
    *Let's talk
    *Liking from behind
    *Spoons
    *Kneeling lovers
    *Lick me quickly
    *Hot Kissing
    *Body massage
    *Talk about yourself
    *Refreshing massage
    *Lovers siesta

Kisses!
    Sarah_lesbi

Lydiarose
    Participant

i support Eidamir 100%

Rukya
    Participant

Dear dear comrades from the Lesbian and gay comunities , if you need more casual poses , i suggest you to go in some others games as i really doubt ( after more than 2 years and 3 months without any pose for us ) that the devs will one day give us the same poses than hétéros . Stop to dream about a massage pose , it's reserved to hétéros . Stop to dream to lover's siesta , it's reserved to hétéros . Not to mention the hot kissing pose , reserved to hétéros too , or the update of the foreplay pose , reserved to hétéros too .

The A team clearly want Achat to be an hétéro game , let them their hétéro game .

navigatordan
    Participant

I support topicstarter's idea.

Anatasia97

I totally agree with Eidamir and I support this appeal. I'm a lesbian girl and I miss more FF poses. Please, agree them. And, like her,  I would like more poses without strap for FF and the kiss action in all the poses. These are the poses:

*How me what you feel
    *Slow dance
    *Let's talk
    *Liking from behind
    *Spoons
    *Kneeling lovers
    *Lick me quickly
    *Hot Kissing
    *Body massage
    *Talk about yourself
    *Refreshing massage
    *Lovers siesta

Kisses!
    Sarah_lesbi

Eidamir we miss you. I add my support for more poses for gays, shemales and lesbians.

DanaNavi
    Participant

My full support to this idea.

Likmy
    Participant

Hello

I agree with this idea, I'm an opened mind girl and i'd like more poses for FF, SF. Why the same poses are not available for everyone ?
    Please work on it.

Thanks
    Likmy

lesbianal69
    Participant

My full support to this idea.

I want more poses for FF, FS, FFF, FFS and FFS.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.