Skip to content

Crystal Lake.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Crystal Lake.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

I was in Old Joe’s arms as he gently waltzed me round. He had some nifty moves for his age and gently dipped me. We giggled at Bear and Lover’s dancing. Both of them kept trying to lead. They were comical, yet endearing at the same time.

As we danced, I saw someone approaching. The smell of jasmine became stronger and hung in the air. I stared at the man strolling over to us with purpose, over Old Joe’s shoulder, and was enraptured. 
    I saw the animal magnetism in him, in the way he held himself, the toned, perfect physique of his body, the stunning cut of his perfect hair to go with his handsome features.
    He was absolutely stunning. I caught my breath as he tapped Old Joe on the shoulder, indicating he wished to dance with me for a moment.

And he took me in his arms. His eyes were beautiful, yet in their depth, I saw a wildness, a slight arrogance, a yearning of unleashed passion. 
    It excited me. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He held me close, his lips inches from mine and I wanted him to kiss me. He held me firm as he took the lead and pulled me expertly to follow the dance steps he knew so well.

I was attracted to him and my body tingled at his nearness. Then he stopped, bowed slightly and walked off into the night.

I watched his powerful gait as he strolled away, wondering what had just happened. Confused, I turned to see where Old Joe had gone. He was busy packing up the trucks with others.

I helped and kept busy doing the same thing. The trucks were all soon packed and we shouted to Covems and Amy we were off.

I placed a bottle of Champagne by their front door and jumped in the truck with Bear and Old Joe to return to the AB&G.

Continued –  Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill  ( AB&G )  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html  

jayc
    Participant

Stone and I hop into our truck and follow the line of vehicles leaving the lake. Its time to give the newlyweds some alone time. We need to go to the bar before going home. I want to check out the lights after the flickering we saw earlier and Stone wanted her “Big bag” the contents inside this bag never fail to amaze me. You could survive a week in the wilderness with all the chocolate she has in that thing. 

I ask her for the AC/DC CD from the console and pop it in the player. I find the tune “she's got the jack” our heads nod in time to the slow bluesy beat and i crank up the volume when they get to the chorus. I can control myself no more and bust out laughing as Stone sings along changing the words

“Stone's got the jack”

“she got me back”

“Stone's got the jack”

“she got me back”

I am about to run off the road I am laughing so hard. Stone looks puzzled and turns down the music.

“what is so funny?” Stone inquires he head tilted at a angle.

I pull into the bar parking lot and avoid the question.

Stone
    Participant

Packing and good byes complete, I jump into our truck. Jayc drives and puts the AC DC  disc on to listen to as we drive.

I am delighted when the song “She’s got the Jack” comes on and sing along quite happily remembering the lap dance Lover gave Bear.

Jayc begins too chuckle and then it goes much deeper. His body is shaking and he’s finding it difficult to drive.
    Each line of the chorus, I sing, he seems to find funnier and funnier. He starts to cry with laughter.

“ What’s so funny?” I ask , “Are you thinking of the Lover and Bear dance?”

He is nodding but just can’t speak, through the laughter convulsing his body. Little yelping sounds escape his lips.

I begin to laugh to,  not quite as hard as him. It's quite infectious but am a little concerned that he has the control to drive straight.  I am somewhat relieved when we pull into the familiar car park of the AB&G and he parks up, wiping the tears from his eyes.

“What’s so funny?”  I ask again, but he doesn’t answer, shaking his head as he fishes out the keys for the bar and locks the truck.

I continue to sing the song in my head,
    “Stone's got the jack” 
    “She got me back”

Jayc is almost doubling over with laughter,  and is having difficulty putting the key in the lock.

“What on earth has tickled him so much?” I wonder and take the keys off him impatiently and open up.

We walk inside and see Zoerink &  JCM0824.  They had beaten us back from the Spousing celebrations. They had tidied up and having a well deserved drink.

” Hi guys”  I greet them and kiss both.  ” Why, thanks for tidying up. Saves me doing it later. Will you help decorate for halloween in the morning. Volunteers are always a plus,  you can both bunk down for the night here if you want. There's a couple of spare beds I can make up.  Brandy wont mind, in fact, she will probably insist on it”

Jayc is still laughing, especially as he throws a few coins in the juke box and ACDC blares out, once again..  ” She's got the Jack” …

Continued –  Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill  ( AB&G )   https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html

hentaiboy69
    Participant

OOT: MINIOOOONS

evil-minion.jpg

mrsexlover
    Participant

this post got me lost, i think i need this

mrsexlover
    Participant

[img]http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/forum/resources/nerd-dungeons-and-dragons-baby-demotivational-poster/2710[/img]

terric
    Participant

I'M A NERD

Korvo
    Participant

“Tonight I am yours to live out your fantasies. Do with me as you please. I will not refuse you, nor anything you desire…”

With a sparkle in her eyes she slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and with a light rustle the light fabric fell down her slender, athletic, naked body. As her dress pooled around her feet, she stepped out of it with a calmness about her that I will never forget. Willingly she offered herself to the savage, the beast I didn’t know existed until I met her. She found the way to his dungeon, feeling his presence as soon as she laid her eyes on me, long before the notion of his existence even reached my conscious mind.

I unleashed the savage within me that night and took her without holding back, feeling a premenition it would be the last time we shared a bed together. I fucked her relentlessly, taking full advantage of her offer, using her body as a vessel to reach the ultimate climax, an orgasm with an intensity that was never reached again after that night. She was on her knees, pinned to the bed with her shoulders, my hand in her neck. My other hand around her waist to keep her butt in the air. Her eyes closed, her mouth half opened, gasping for air as I pounded into her, lost in lust, driven by animalistic instinct. I only caught a glimpse of her content smile before I collapsed after spilling my seed into her and I fell immediately into a dreamless sleep. When I woke up the bed was empty and on the pillow next to mine was the silver necklace with the tear shaped sapphire that i gave her for her birthday. She had left me and I would never see her again.

Some would agree that time heals all wounds. I however, feel that time only dulls the pain. In some moments, when your guard is down, the pain can come back full force. I never forgot her nor did I ever let the memory of her or the feeling of missing her fade or slip away. She was always present in the back of my conscious, in the shadows like those that became my habitat.

Often I felt the need to find here so strongly it physically hurt, but until now I had never had the courage nor taken the risk to search for her. I knew I would never find her unless she wanted me to and I also knew that if I found her and they found out, her life would be in danger, even more so as mine. As a puppet master in the back stage of the political arena, the secrets I knew came at a price. I was always on the run.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Korvo

Excellent  writing  .  I am looking forward to reading  more .

Korvo
    Participant

“Korvo… Oh god, Korvo! I’m your toy… Take me, fuck me, own me…”

I increase the grip of my hands on her hips, causing her skin to turn red, the impression of my fingers leaving a mark for days after. Her scent overwhelming as I kneel behind her, bringing my throbbing member to her entrance. Her sex is drenched and the smell of her desire is overwhelming, drowning my senses, making me drunk with lust. Without thinking I forcefully thrust my member into her channel, making her body rock as my pelvis collides with her buttocks, skin slapping on impact. I start to fuck her immediately, the savage in me directing my movements, my drive, my strength, pushing me to selfishly claim her and take her for my own satisfaction.

She gives herself to me completely, moving with me as I fuck her relentlessly, overtaken herself by the sexual energy crackling through the room. As in a trance her head is turned to the side, her eyes closed, just the twitch of her lips betrays the impact my thrusts have on her. With each forceful push into her tight pussy, the head of my cock hits her cervix, my balls swing up and hit her clit, her breasts jiggle on her chest. I devour her like a predator devours his prey, moving in and out of her like a piston. Then I reach my peak and explode in her, feeling her buck into me to milk me for my seed. Slowly I disconnect myself and roll off her, closing my eyes as I am overtaken by fatigue and satisfaction, my body heavy and empty, hearing her whisper in the distance.

“Find me.. please..”

With a shock I open my eyes, woken up by a rasping cry outside of the car. Sweat is beading down my temples and for a moment I am panicking, not knowing where I am and who or what called out. My right hand finds the gear stick and my left feels the steering wheel and slowly I become aware of my surroundings while the dream slowly fades away. I blink and let my eyes get used to the darkness, then slowly look around. A raven sits on the waiste bin that is near the single lamp post on the abandoned parking lot and again he opens his beak to let out that raspy cry that woke me up. The light of the lamp post gives me just enough light to see the contours of the interior of the car and the tight hold of the bucket seat in the Aston Martin putting me at ease.

Korvo
    Participant

Carefully I look around me, scanning the edges of the parking lot. Parked in the middle, in the shadow of a tree, I have a clear view of the lot. It’s clear, no one around. With my mind put at ease I pull my phone out of my jacket and check for messages. I slept for maybe an hour but still my heart pounds in my chest in anticipation as I punch in a text. ‘Anything?’ Within seconds there is a reply. “No change in the current situation”. With a sigh of disappointment, I put my phone away. Nothing yet from my contact so either I was wrong or it is harder as i thought to confirm my suspicions. I was so sure that she here, in this town. I put my hand in my pocket again, reaching for my phone, on edge to hear something, when i feel the cool touch of silver. I reach in deeper and take out the delicate silver chain with the tear-shaped sapphire hanger. The gemstone catches the light and glows softly from within, as if your spirit was captured inside it, dimmed but still alive. I fold my fingers around the stone and clench my fist for a moment, then let the necklace slide back in my pocket.

A shriek again, the black bird now flapping his wings as a warning when suddenly a glimpse of movement catches my attention, a shadow moving through a shadow, barely seen in the clouded night sky. I squint my eyes, trying to pierce through the darkness, then relax and let my focus drift away, my heart starting to beat faster. Something is wrong and the hairs in my neck start to rise. I sit absolutely still, hardly breathing as I keep my eyes drift over the patch of brushes at the edge of the lot. Then suddenly I see something move, a quick flicker as the light of the lamppost is caught by something in the brush. Automated my hand moves to the key in the ignition and turn, keeping my eyes peeled to the bushes. I turn the key, feel the resistance , then the car starts and the engine comes to live. Immediately I jam the pedal to the floor and take off with screeching tires, seeing two dark figures jump from the bushes and dashing after me. I pull my head between my shoulders as I hear a bullet impact the car, then reach the edge of the parking lot and drift around the corner.

I turn on the lights of the car and start to move through the city, following an irratic pattern of turns and corners while I keep my eyes on the rear view mirror. For a while I see the same head lights in the mirror but after a few quick turns and passing through a parking garage, they are gone. Still I continue to drive for half an hour, twisting and turning through the surroundings until I reach a cliff, looking out over the city. I park the car and get out, taking a deep breath as I let my eyes drift over the city.

For now I’m safe and the cool night air has a calming effect on me. It’s not the first and won’t be the last time I have to bail out of a potentially dangerous situation and until now I have always managed to get away without  getting damaged. I shrug my shoulders and shed the last remnants of stress off me, deeply inhaling as I calm the beat of my heart. In the distance the city reflects in the surface of a lake and tree-covered hills roll endlessly into the distance until they dissolve in the night sky. For a moment I let my thoughts drift, brought back to the woods we used to roam in the fall, gathering berries, making love in the ferns. But I’m brought back roughly by my phone buzzing in my jacket and quickly I slide the screen open.

“Silver Lake, the cabin village. Last cabin in the back. Owner of Achat Bar & Grill, close to the lake. She’s not attached”

“I need a different car”

My reply is punched in quickly. Now that the Aston has been compromised, I can’t return to the city with it. Within the seconds the message is answered.

“Drive 5 miles south, the grey Chevrolet on the parking lot of the gas station. Key is on the left back tire”

I let the phone slide back in my pocket and take a last look at the lake in the distance, the surface seemingly dead still. I turn and get into the car and drive the 5 miles south to the gas station. The Chevrolet is in the described spot and after a quick scan I park the Aston a couple of hundred yards away in a residential area. Covered by the dark of night, I make my way back to the gas station and scan the area. The gas station is closed and the street is quiet, no one on the road at this time of night. Then I kneel at the back of the Chevrolet and feel around the tire where I find the key, as promised. Quickly I get in the car, start and drive off without turning my lights on. Only when I’m a mile away, I turn them on and head back to the city.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Korvo  when will you  introduce yourself  Mystery Writer. 

tangoracer
    Participant

Korvo  Great writing hope you keep the story going        and maybe catch you in the game

Korvo
    Participant

I met her at the supermarket. She was searching for the ingredients to make ratatouille but wasn’t sure which vegetable was which. She compared her shopping list with the signs at the vegetable stand and I couldn’t keep my eyes of her. She was beautiful. Long, slender legs, a firm, pronounced butt, slender waist. Her breasts were sculpted to perfection, full and firm, high on her chest. Her long neck proudly carried her head, crowned with flaming red hair. But her eyes did it for me. That first time, when she looked directly into mine, I felt weak at the knees and I started to stutter. And when she smiled at me, I knew I had to have her.

That evening we cooked dinner together. Knowing the recipe by heart, I guided her through the proces of preparing and cooking the food and she was eager to learn. She asked me to show her my cutting technique and I moved in close behind her. Her butt was pressed against my crotch and she pushed against me as I slid my arms around her and held her hands to pick up the knife. My mouth was close to her ear and I softly whispered directions as my hands guided hers, cutting the half of a zucchini to size. Then I let go of her hands and let her cut the next piece, my arms wrapped around her waist.

When she was done and looked up, I leaned in and our lips met. She answered my kiss with passion, but I felt she was holding back, shielding something inside she wasn’t prepared to show me. She turned in my arms, her lips parted and I felt her wet tongue slide over my lips, requesting acces to my mouth. The tip of her tongue slipped between my lips and she stopped as passed past my teeth and touched my tongue. She nudged and then pulled back, inviting me to follow, sliding her tongue back into her own mouth. Eagerly I followed and she pressed her slender frame hard against me as I invaded her mouth, more passionate as I planned, close to being uncontrolled.

When our kiss finished and our lips parted, she turned off the gas, took my hand and brought me to her bedroom. She undressed herself in front of me, then undressed me and took me to bed. Laying on her back, she opened her legs and let me slide between them, putting her arms around my neck and pulling me closer with her mouth half opened and her eyes half closed. We kissed again and as our tongues danced, she grinded her hips underneath me, rubbing her warm, damp sex against my engorged member.

I followed the movements of her body underneath me, rubbing my veined shaft over her half opened lips while she pressed her sex against me. She was holding me with her arms tight around my neck, keeping me close as she sucked on my tongue, catching it playfully with her lips as I persued her teasing tongue. Her desire started to flow and soon my member was coated with her slick juices, lubricating the slide of my shaft over her pussy lips. When I pushed myself up and arched my back, breaking our kiss and sliding my member down her sex, she closed her eyes and slid her hand between our bodies. She grabbed my member and guided it to her entrance, then closed her eyes as I pushed against her.

I felt the head of my member open her lips and push against her entrance. She moaned deep as I stretched her tightness and entered her slowly, the heat of her sex immediately enveloping my member. She tightened her grip around my neck as I pushed in deeper, tilting her hips to meet me. Her arms fell to the bed as my pelvis touched hers and when I looked at her, it was as if she was in a trance. We finished cooking dinner after a few hours and I didn’t go home until the next morning. Since then we were inseperable as far as our schedules allowed.

Korvo
    Participant

The empty road flows along the shore of the lake and I push the pedal in a little deeper. I’ve always loved the feel of g-forces pulling on you when cornering a bend quickly and I allow myself to enjoy the drive to Silver Lake. Though the Chevrolet isn’t the best driver’s car, it handles the turns good enough to get a squeal from the tires from time to time. When I reach the top of a steep hill, in the distance I can see lights between the trees. I slow down and spot a backroad going off to the right after  the next bend. Being only half a mile away from the cabins, the closer I get, the bigger the chance is that someone sees me so I decide to get off the main road.

I need to stay in the dark, be invisible. For now I created relative peace but it can change at any time. I turn off my lights as I drive into the narrow dust road and turn off the engine after a couple of hundred yards. The car is parked close to the edge of the forest and can barely be seen in the darkness of the trees and the deep of the night. The silence is almost deafening and when I close the door it feels like a cannon is fired. I smile and call myself to order. It’s the same feeling I have every time I go out on a mission in the dark. The rush of adrenaline sharpens the senses and keeps me on your toes. I take a deep breath and concentrate on my surroundings, gauging my direction. Then I spring into action and jump between the trees.

It’s only a short hike. Knowing that she owns a cabin in the back, I approach the small settlement from the top of the hill, seeing the lake glisten in the deep below. Soon I see the profile of a cabin become visible and I slow down my speed. Making sure I don’t break any branches, I move in closer until I’ve reached the wooden wall. For a moment I hold still, listening to the sounds around me, waiting until I am sure noone has seen or heard me. It stays still and slowly I make my way to the front of the cabin, ducking down as I pass a few windows. It’s dark inside the cabin and not a sound can be heared.  Dressed in dark clothes and a black cap on my head, I dissolve in the shadows and hidden I slide along the wall to the front.

I try the front door but it’s locked as I expected. I scan the front of the cabin and notice a flower pot with a red rose on the deck. Quickly I move over and lift up the pot, finding a key hidden underneath. I smile and shake my head. After all these years she still honors the same habits. I try the key on the door and with just a silent click it swings open. Quickly I move inside and close the door behind me, then look around the room. A desk, couch, tv and dinner table fill the room and in the back I find 2 doors. One leads to kitchen as I discover when I open it silently. The other leads to a bedroom with a queen sized bed, a wardrobe and a big mirror on the wall.

On a dresser are a few pictures and my heart skips a beat when I see her pretty face in one of them. She’s smiling, dressed in a tiny bikini, as beautiful and sexy as I remember her. I look at the picture for a moment and am washed over with warm feelings as well as a tingle in my lower stomach, the memory of our sexual adventures always close to the surface. I put the picture back and discover one of the drawers to be slightly opened and I can see a hint of lace stuck in the drawer´s  opening. Unable to control my curiosity, I open the drawer and find it filled with panties, garterbelts and bra’s.

I rummage through her delicates, getting excited as images of her in lingerie flash by. I give myself a mental slap on the wrist but then my finger gets caught in something red. I pull the panties out of the bunch and look at them by the window. I smile, surprised as I recognise them as the panties I gave her as a gift for Valentine’s day. They look new, as if they were never worn except that night when I gave them to her. She giggled when she opened the wrapped gift box and found the panties and bra. She went into the bathroom immediately and reappeared a few minutes later, wearing her new set. She looked at herself for a long time in the big mirror that she had mounted on the wall, teasingly playing with herself, making me watch until I almost begged her to let me touch her.

With my head full of memories of her, I bunch the panties into a small ball and push them deep into the pocket of my pants, then I step closer to the bed and pick up one of the pillows. I press the pillow against my face and take a deep breath, inhaling through my nose to smell her scent. Through the smell of shampoo, I discover her subtle, sensual, feminine smell and for a moment I savour her fragrance. It’s been so long since I was this close to her, close enough to smell her, that I let myself drift off in memories.

Deeply plunged in thoughts, I only hear the sound after a while, A sharp tap against the window, repeated every few seconds. I quickly turn to the window and see a raven looking at me, then moving in and hitting the window with his beak. I can see him cry out though the sound is dimmed by the window and when I step in closer, he spreads his wings and flies away. Quickly I put my hand in my pocket and take out the silver neckless. I put the pillow back on the bed and carefully place the necklace on top. Then I hurry out of the bedroom and close the door behind me.

When I open the front door and peak around it, I can hear noises near the lake, a group of people moving up to the cabins. Quickly I close the door and lock it behind me, then put the key back underneath the flower pot with the red rose. I take off and start running but as I skid around the corner, I realise that I left the drawer of the dresser open. But there is no time to turn back. As soon as I reach the safety of the trees, the group arrives at the cabin and blocks my return. For a moment I am tempted to turn back and try to see her, but I know that she will be waiting for a message from me as soon as she finds the necklace.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.