Skip to content

Game Idea. Cum dripping, Female drippage and other sexy details like gulping.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Cum dripping, Female drippage and other sexy details like gulping.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

So I guess I'll have to imagine rubbing yours in when you cum huh, bummer.  Oh well back to the idea drawing board. :-[

Ramrod29
    Participant

Well if were all talking about the physics of jizz, I think they should update that as well. I for one have never been able to cum on a woman's face in a perfect strait line. You know what I mean?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ah, but that's all computers can think in. I mean to the computer you've got point A the genitalia, and point B the face. If various positions on the partners body were numbered then a random number generator could change the point B in relation to A… but I wouldn't want to have to program it.

And Sinnnn my fluids are yours to play with as you wish.  :-*

Lover
    Participant

I would like to see my cum not in drops, but in little red hearts. It is soo romatic, to see hearts all over the body of your lover

Janine Dee
    Participant

Lover? If you are ejaculating little red hearts I'd highly recommend seeing your physician. 

sinnnn
    Participant

I can't picture that.  Its kind of creepy.  How bout just throwing heart sharp fetti?

Lover
    Participant

You wanna see my physician cum Janine? I can't show you but let me say: Similar to big red hearts

sinnnn, I don't know what you mean; are you talking about confetti?

sinnnn
    Participant

Yes, Lover I am.    Fetti away. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

And I thought the little red hearts were disturbing enough… still Lover, what happens when you are told to turn your head and cough is between you and your Doctor. 

sinnnn
    Participant

It'd be disturbing if it was little red hearts in his cum.  Now i say put a bucket of fetti by the bed an all is calm.  But really when that does happen Lover, take Janine's advice. 

Lover
    Participant

“Doctor, Doctor, can't you see I'm burning, burning?”

Is a doc here? Or a friendly nurse?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ummmm ejaculating little red hearts, and experiencing a burning sensation? 

sinnnn
    Participant

ROTFL 

Anonymous

Is that sexually transferrable?
    I'd hate to see an outbreak of that around here…  😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

Please know this is all in fun Lover. I'm sure you do, but I wanted to say the words.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.