Skip to content

Game Idea. Cum dripping, Female drippage and other sexy details like gulping.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Cum dripping, Female drippage and other sexy details like gulping.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Fun Janine? Here in AChat? No, not possible.

Of course I know; and I love it. My last post are lyrics of a nice song of the 80s, “Doctor, Doctor” by the Thompson Twins. I rememberes it when you wrote about the doctor.

@ Bouli: You gave me an idea. Maybe I ask the A-Team to add some genital diseases to make it more realistics. They can use a random generator, the one who gets it has to keep away for one week.

Janine Dee
    Participant

No, no, no, no, no! 

Lover
    Participant

! I love to provoke sometimes to get some reactions. Janine, that you answer so fast… are you afraid? Do you really have unprotected sex here? Take care my friend

Janine Dee
    Participant

Of course I do. Dental dams, latex gloves and the like are vital in real life, but just in the way here.

Latex clothing though… well that would be just lovely. 

sinnnn
    Participant

OMG you gave me shivers.  I'm going to pretend that I did not see the last 4 post.

Anywhooo, I want the guys to  be able to pre-cum.  Its a turn on to watch him walk to me with a little cum running down his cock.

You already know how I feel about the women and cum, hhhhhh .

Bear
    Participant

Fun Janine? Here in AChat? No, not possible.

Of course I know; and I love it. My last post are lyrics of a nice song of the 80s, “Doctor, Doctor” by the Thompson Twins. I rememberes it when you wrote about the doctor.

@ Bouli: You gave me an idea. Maybe I ask the A-Team to add some genital diseases to make it more realistics. They can use a random generator, the one who gets it has to keep away for one week.

Ahh,…VD,…virtual disease

Lover
    Participant

The new disease: Virtual disease, short: VD
    We need a doc for healing. Of course, I will be so kind and be this one. I need a doctors' overall, 2-3 nice nurses and an operating room. Alternatively I can wear a Vodoo priest dress, including some chicken, a bowl of spiders' blood and bones.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Could THIS be why the development team is weary of fluids? Did they see where we would take it? 

Lover
    Participant

If they had given us the wished fluids, probably we would not have these strange thoughts

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno Lover, I have faith in our ability to take conversations in strange an alarming directions. 

blossom
    Participant

…ditto or sexual positions! 

blossom
    Participant

I meant 'for' not 'or'…  :-[

Lover
    Participant

I dunno Lover, I have faith in our ability to take conversations in strange an alarming directions.  Grin

Of course Janine. They only have to give us any catchword and we are gonna make a complete story of it. And if they don't give us this catchword, we will give us ourselves

sinnnn
    Participant

Ok i'm going to start wearing a silver cross around you guys.  Well Lover, do that Voodoo you do so well.  LOL.

An if they do add something a little extra in the juice I want condoms.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I say again, if they want to implement latex it should be happy fun latex, not medically necessary latex.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.