Skip to content

Cum. To stay or disappear?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Cum. To stay or disappear?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    MDhob69
    Participant

I agree, it'd be cool to see my lover covered in my cum.

Aika_1
    Participant

Exactly I'm tired of having cum on me for only a few seconds.

Anonymous

I love seeing cum hit my avatar's face and hair. It has always been a big turn on watching and waiting for that first spurt. Le disappointed when I see it fade into nothing here.  It should be an option to keep it until cleaned or a new session.

Aika_1
    Participant

Thank you for supporting this poll  and responding to it. I hope it gets implemented soon.

easter_egg_blue_purple-512.png   

Lisaria
    Participant

I worked on his cock to get his cum out so i want to wear it proudly if i don't swallow 

cherrylick52
    Participant

Yes I would go with the lick it idea , for men and women seeing as both can leave a yummy mess

Zuzannah
    Participant

Cum should never disappear.  Actually there should be a pose for a facial.  And for makeup to run as well.

Aika_1
    Participant

If anyone could get this to the developers to make this a thing it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the good responses ^.^

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi Aika,

The Achat Gods check Forum regular and if its possible and an idea they like, they take on the ideas that  are suggested by members.

Kucka1982
    Participant

Make sperm realistic: sticky, thick and to realistically looked in the mouth and on the body. Let muzhichna ends much and when he wants to, I like sperm, I like the taste, I like to see it … :-* :

kerryane
    Participant

omgosh,i would love the cum option ,and to end a love making session .covered in cum oohh, would make my night and i really like the idea .that you could lick it all up to clean .woohoo fantasy cum true .thank you.

dirtyElena
    Participant

revive! This thread needs more attention!

Zuzannah
    Participant

More attention it shall have Elena  :-* :-*

Cum should drip off the face (for a Facial) and run between breasts.  And should never disappear unless it has been licked off 

Foot fetish (not my thing) Folk should be able to cum on feet. 

Actually we should be able to cum anywhere we want and not some set pose.  Which I have just mentioned in another Post. 

Aika_1
    Participant

Hey everyone thank you so much for the positive feedback and hopefully the developers will make this a reality.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Aika.  If you want something then you have to keep on nagging.  Then hopefully the ACHAT team might just take notice.

But don't nag too much because I'm campaigning for other things too that I think need attention  hehehehehe.  (Joke) 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.