Skip to content

D. – Collecting ideas for new rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls D. – Collecting ideas for new rooms

Viewing 8 posts - 136 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Sorry I don't have photos for that, but what about :
    * a camping site, a nice fire to warm you, the moon reflecting in the lake in front of you, and a nice forest in the back, just under the stars, a hammock (instead of a bed) you can do many thing on a hammock that you can't do on a bed…. I'll let your imagination figure it out.

franciavat
    Participant

Good day  i would like to make a sugestion  for  meeting room just like a bar    but with poses for dancing and drinking  only  they can make those poses just like they have in poker room  .  This meeting place should be only for premiun

Anonymous

Good morning all, I agree with Francis.
    I get tired of just standing around feeling like a whore at the corner waiting for a trick.
    I don't even charge, oh nooooo, I'm not even a whore just a SLUT.  *Smiles*
    Anyway, kidding aside, I think this idea has great merit.

In Kaitlyn's World ……….

Summer and Winter still exist side-by-side
    but my Winter town square is ALIVE with options, links and helpful hints
    all “tastefully created and placed around the square as “hyperlinks” to other worlds.

a couple of these “hyperlink” ideas ……..

– The Achat B&G, kinda a “VIP” club for Premium only, why not, we pay
      – Poker Room
      – A “Who's online” directory …. sorted Green/Yellow
      – The Forum (a MUST)
      – The STORE, come on girls let's go SHOPPING
      – Designers Shops, Garages and Tattoo Parlors
      – Selected “Threads” with Forum …….

–  Helpful Hints
                      –  Personal Ads

And of course, all these destinations have a “round-trip” option, there is a way back
    without looping through lobby.

So much to do, you Achat Dev's better get some java, like a triple shot of espresso.

Anonymous

HM…

So many Members so many ideas and wishes. Its good to know what paying customers would like to have !
    Here my very simple thought for the first step to a bit better way to handle meeting rooms

Like that ( look at the pictures top )  for the diffrent rooms ( where diffrent path are used anyway ( overfloat) show how many rooms we actual have.
    Show in WHAT ROOM you enter. Its a hassle if you are with friends and for some reason you crash , you like to be back and ending up in a stupid
    HOLD THE LINE ……always wrong overfloat room.
    This woudl be a first step. KNOWING WHAT ROOM AND HOW FULL IT IS ALREADY.
    znMaND.png
    THAN OMG 1001 Ideas for how the public rooms could be
    So maybe we get the first step done soon- knowing where we landing

A Bar, Trainstaion, places in cities OMG so many but……..that needs programming AND Serverspaces. Are you willing to pay for ?
    Look at it from business side. We can fuck the soul out in here no realy agecontroll ( what is in some case bad ) We get enough moves to let the imagination starts to fly.
    Give Achat a little break – sure if I been stucked in a game for 5 years and not much change than I woudl get upset to ( I might woudl leave )
    So there must be a reason why many Ppl stay in here for long time.

For myself I think its a bit sad that the owner and head in charge isnt a open firm with just normal support. And that letters to the support real takes vrey long to be answerd.
    BUT as my MOM always said.:” Baby, you cant buy the world with 10 cents”

Lets keep the Ideas comming and hope

HOPE that one day this awesome game will get a touch better

My 2c on that
    ♥Gs♥Cougar♥

Brandybee
    Participant

Love the ideas. Well done on coming up with new ones to improve the game.

I for one would love to see the AB&G fantasy bar in erotic stories come to life.

Lover
    Participant

Another great idea Cougar! Like Brandy said, I also would love to have a meeting room like our AB&G. With the chance to buy drinks, to dance and to have a song or karaoke contest lol

Vaughan
    [img width=600]https://results.searchlock.com/image.php?encI=X55g%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVDJN%3FKOP-tpIFIATphHZEZGGhGzzHhT_ptHptHZz%26eKIPGA_I-AIthEGTZHFzFzpt-FIEhHGzZEIH%26N4Pz%26XPfw%3DhMj56AJO89-c0WX0Mubckp6BHcFyZW7Jq%2F7_Y4HK%26mPz%26NPX55g%25F1%25GQ%25GQF.%2Fg.%2Favs9gv5.JvV%25GQc1aBbwns%2FNvp%25GQM+-TU9MEvUK%25GQpppppppppeK%25GQpNV9HQHBAqE%25GQ9ZEb%25GQhf4v3WB%25G%2FrfB5%25G%2F%25G%2F%28E%29.%3Dgs%26gPIfm-Y%2CHzEz.z[/img]

A beautiful Bedouin Tent room for our private collection.

MichelleDK
    Participant

I very like the idea from Wolf-A and special from franciavat if need in that I will be a working girl or Mistress for them love fifi (my Mistress have change my name)

Viewing 8 posts - 136 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.