Skip to content

Daddyxxx24. Hello.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Daddyxxx24. Hello.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    daddyxxx24
    Participant

Ive had my fun here for a few years and some know me. When I cum its IRL too. :-X

daddyxxx24
    Participant

Hello
    I recently been active in the forums and read a few posts. I want to apologize to any shemales i offended with some of the words i used. If i say shemales, sissies, tranny i dont mean it in a bad way. I dont know the words you would prefer so if anyone can help correct me that would be a big help. Some say they like being called that or identify as that and a lot dont. Also is it different during the moment?
    Any suggestions?

daddyxxx24
    Participant

I made a discord for shemales that i meet on achat that want to communicate more outside of Achat. We have channels for horny pics and roles. I have movie channels for us to watch together or just talk. All shemales are welcome to join the rules are 18+ be respectful, keep me empty lol. DM me for invite

Zuzannah
    Participant

Concerning your question on what to call the third sex on this game. To me, tranny is a BIG NO NO. I really hate that word and hate been called it. Sissy is also sometimes no. But sometimes yes. LOL, confusing I know. This is only my opinion.

But, why call us anything. If you want to just say Hi. Maybe “Hi Girl” and start from that. From what I’ve learned from other “girls” or “Gurls” they want to be addressed as a female. So, there you are, my opinion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.