Skip to content

DANCE

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events DANCE

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Corina_33
    Participant

See you soon….i have big surprises for U 2

Corina_33
    Participant

After politic…now religions ! CAPRI YOU ARE OUT !

JessiCapri
    Participant

LOL Corina I have screenshot….and you have repeatedly called V and I Gods of the forum.  I was only repeating your words. I was only embracing them.

Vaughan

Please report me  and include all the harassment you have been doing to me, my spouse and my friends to provoke responses over the last weeks.

And don't forget all the names and nasty little comments and walking past in games interrupting our chats with farts, and burps, and stupid kissing…  all where you have approached us and we have done nothing to provoke you, just chatting with our friends.

and all the intimidating behaviour where you have gone round forum making nasty comments over things nothing to do with you , where you have no clue what you are talking about…  but no matter anyway, you'll say it  because you like bullying people.

And the the threats  and intimidating threats of  “CAPRI YOU ARE OUT !”  “Kill the Ants!”  “I WILL DESTROY YOU !!!!  “See you soon….i have big surprises for U 2”

Now,  Go cry victim to Achat because I hurt your feelings. 

e829130f778f6a526b628e4cd9e43d7d.jpg

Corina_33
    Participant

Ouchhhh…you make me cryyy….i will post all the print screens here with chat. Now i dont have time for this because i have REAL LIFE ! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS MEAN Real Life ???  I DONT THINK SO …BECAUSE YOU AND NONAME ARE NON-STOP HERE !

Corina_33
    Participant

You two always give each other victims …. you two must always be right … you two are the best … you two give advice to everyone … THIS IS THE FORUM “you two”.

I'll send those print screens to Achat support and we'll find out who you called “Bitch”

Corina_33
    Participant

Ooooops i did it again ! Soooo…Lady noname…who is the bitch  ? Im waiting fo the answer and apologize !
    Have a nice day !

Corina_33
    Participant

This is for haters !

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.