Skip to content

Dannyello’s TOP Avatars and profiles.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Dannyello’s TOP Avatars and profiles.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Dannyello
    Participant

I propose here a top of the participants with two categories:LADIES and GENTLEMEN;(five and five).Depending on participation,clothing,picture,activity in forum,etc.After three days I will publish first ranking.Please help me with yours opinion (and options). : :-*

For Bouli:I hoped that someone help me.To start TOP,I post here my option.Time,he will approve TOP or not.Only time.

Florent
    Participant

I propose here a top of the participants with two categories:LADIES and GENTLEMEN;(five and five).Depending on participation,clothing,picture,activity in forum,etc.After three days I will publish first ranking.Please help me with yours opinion (and options). : :-*

For Bouli:I hoped that someone help me.To start TOP,I post here my option.Time,he will approve TOP or not.Only time.

Well of course, as nobody aproved it, now you consider that time should be the only judge. And after that ? God ?

Dannyello
    Participant

Ha,ha,ha ;I need approval to say who I liked?   You need approval to say who you like?                                                                                                                       

Anonymous

I kinda wish everyone would just drop this & stop all the arguing back & forth…

Sandyspinner
    Participant

LOL bobbler, we are just conflicting intrests and morales here…
    OO yeah and The Weird thing is Dannyello still will not say who he/she is in the game WHY IS THAT?

well its goingto be one of those nights tonight for me I am lonely today and need some company soon

Dannyello
    Participant

For Sandy:Here we not talk my identity.Here is(or can be) a TOP.  For Bob:I will not make a TOP.But there remains a place where whoever can express their preferences,OK?

Willyco
    Participant

I'm a proposal to close the question…

Danyello, make your list, put in the list all you want, with or without explication…

but…

CALL THIS LIST WITH THE RIGHT NAME

DANNYELLO FAVORITE LIST”

if no other users add his/her comment with another list, this tread contains only your opinion not the opinion of the users, and all we can be happy

Dannyello
    Participant

I will not make a TOP.But there remains a place where whoever can express their preferences.SECOND:Is a TOP ,not list.

Dannyello
    Participant

For Willyco: Now you have a picture super.Congratulations.I am a frank.

Anonymous

For Sandy:Here we not talk my identity.Here is(or can be) a TOP.  For Bob:I will not make a TOP.But there remains a place where whoever can express their preferences,OK?

Danny,

I don't care if you make a TOP.  I just think you are going about it the wrong way, and you are making people here upset by doing so.  You are trying to get people to participate but no one wants to.
    I won't be expressing my preferences.  I just did it that one time more as a joke.  Sophie is my friend  

Dannyello
    Participant

I opened a topic(Pandora's box).That is all.I like Sophie,and you Bob,and all participants.I respect for all. :-*

Anonymous

I opened a topic(Pandora's box).That is all.I like Sophie,and you Bob,and all participants.I respect for all. :-*

Thank you Danny, but since I don't know your AChat ID I can't say if I feel the same way 
    I only talk to a few guys in AChat & they all post here using the same name.

Dannyello
    Participant

Is OK,Bob.

Anonymous

With every single post I read in this thread (and others started by the same OP) I'm getting more and more certain that I slept with Danyello as he was posing as a girl in glasses.  :'(

Dannyello
    Participant

ha, ha Be sure not. (Good joke).

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.