Skip to content

deedee’s hosiery

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley deedee’s hosiery

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

Hi,

Me, it's very simple… I like all… maybe the black more… or the tanned black or… ALL 

ItsAmy123
    Participant

Just remembered something – The store's also in need of some nice light blue and light green stockings! Please be the first to add those to your colour scheme and do submit them! Once again, you're doing a fabulous job xx

raluca93
    Participant

great work, woow  congratulation
    i d like the most the 3 in the middle, the blue, the red and of course the pink one

deedee
    Participant

Just remembered something – The store's also in need of some nice light blue and light green stockings! Please be the first to add those to your colour scheme and do submit them! Once again, you're doing a fabulous job xx

Well, using the same design, I added the light blue and light green you asked for, ItsAmy123. 
    I also added another variation somebody asked me, in puple and black (for some witch costume, maybe?) 

image.jpg

Again, thank you very much for your feedback! Thank you all!

As you can see, many variations can be made, even combining one base color and a different one for reinforcements and seams.
    Next I'd like to try different designs. That will take more time.

dirtyElena
    Participant

Love the purple one

raluca93
    Participant

Me too. Me too

Anonymous

YES, the Purple n Black LOVE them, *panting* WANT them, plssssss Achat gods, I will PAY $$$$

deedee
    Participant

Another great artwork made by my talented friend Cassianna, featuring the two of us wearing the two pairs of released stockings designed by me. It's amazing to see that many users quickly liked them and decided to get them to put them on their legs.
    The feeling is wonderful, really! Thank you all, my birds!

Anonymous

YES, they are DeeDee, so much so I had to buy both pair.
    Although I ALWAYS love BLACK, I really like the “BLUE” hosiery best because they match some outfits better.
    Thank you, LOVE all clothes designers.
    You design, I buy.  *giggles*

Sarah_lesbi
    Participant

You are such talented designer, deedee! I really like ALL your stockings designs, specially the black, purple and red ones. Everything is elegant and sexy in them. A big congrats for your awesome work!
    Sarah_lesbi

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.