Skip to content

MF. Pose Review – 57. Deep Throat Suck

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review – 57. Deep Throat Suck

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

the-cocksucking-expert-2055.jpg

Male options
    Grab head
    Grab cock
    Grab  her legs
    grab ass (self)
    masturbate (yank cock)
    body massage… (rubbing chest to breast)
    tit play
    strong action…
    quick action
    fuck tits
    slap cock
    lick her belly

will add female options when I find someone other then robot girl to test this with.
    Share your thoughts, opinions and and experiences

apollo13nut
    Participant

So they released a new pose today, deep throat suck, for MF….Now, first thing I noticed is usually they only put the male-shemale or female-shemale text on poses and leave the male-female alone, but today the pose is labeled “male-female” in the shop…not sure I like that part.

Went in a room with Robot girl and actions are limited. Has anyone else bought this yet? Do you feel it is worth having?

Adera
    Participant

I want this pose too. *pout*

Unhealer
    Participant

its good

Bear
    Participant

an FYI I had opened this topic thread very early this morning  on Woman with Man section figuring since pose related and with reviews easier to find. Likewise it wouldn't be buried in hoard of discussions. Since suzy unlocked those threads for us to add to. We should take advantage so newcomers can find the info easier (something to consider in future topics). If any care to add the woman's side of things here I will just paste it in…

Discuss away though I'll add the relevant comments to the thread there on my own.

islandsun
    Participant

😉 I`m all for it the deep throat action

;D

Too busy working! yes at work
    stuck w a 15 1/2 shift > damn boat broke down.

WILL BE buying that pose monday !

;D Why cuz I likey likey !

😛 lick !

Keiko
    Participant

Female Options:

• Handjob
    • Rub Clit (self)
    • Fondle Myself
    • Kiss
    • Lick Cockhead
    • Lick and Rub
    • Kiss My Tits
    • Play With Balls
    • Bend Legs
    • Massage Tits (self)
    • Snake Body
    • Lick Cock
    • [/list]

Keiko
    Participant

I just got a chance to try it out and I really like it. The position of the bodies especially. There was a few deep throat options with the other more traditional oral poses but this one takes it to a new level. Perfect for those who like it rough… like me

😉

Pandora
    Participant

This was realy well done. Very sexy. Playing around with it to try it out quikly turned into…well it wasnt as playful

😉

Pandora
    Participant

I already posted in the other thread, but I’ll say it again here. Its very good.

🙂

Bear
    Participant

Thanks Keiko… yes very,.. very hot pose. well done.

My partner and I tested a few of the poses…you will find not too may compatible in that your partners action will likely over ride your own choice. Grab Cock appears to be an act which does not disrupt many.

TightFit74
    Participant

Tried out the pose as well. At first my partner thought it was bit rough. She is more into more sensual play. But the pose is very well done and it didn't take long until/…, well she gave herself to the moment. I particularly like the kiss they added. Very sensual and passionate. Well done. And should be made available for MS, SS en SF as soon as possible..

TightFit74
    Participant

Posted in the other thread as well. The kiss is awesome. A well done pose..

Bear
    Participant

Well this is a rougher side of play…. and I think you mean lighter sensual play Tight… a romantic side.

Hard sex is sensual too, as is bdsm which  is all about sensual play…the  extreme side as it is.  Some woman prefer a softer, slow seductive variation…others get off on the hard rough contact… it is just my opinion that sensuality can flow along the spectrum of the intensity of various contact.

My partner as we messes with the options definitely decided this was her favorite pose…

@Pandora..I had to laugh, yeah it was easy to slip into actual play testing this… that's when you know the pose is a keeper.
    @Adera It is coming…note the Male_female tag on the pic…means the variations are likely in the works.

Bear
    Participant

Yes… would agree… very well done… and the kiss is indeed awesome…

My partner indicated she had suddenly discovered her favorite pose…

And yes Keiko definitely oriented towards a rougher version of play…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.