Skip to content

Defining AChat.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Defining AChat.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Aww so I don't get to be an actress in an AChat commercial? Hmm make Alexander Skarsgård model the male clothes and I'd be drooling.

Bear
    Participant

Watches as the thread quickly hangs a right and speeds down glittery Off Topic Avenue…

With a sigh, I slip my hands back into the dishwater… someday.. someday some agent will come about and discover my abilities… then, then on to Tinsel Town…

Adera
    Participant

Sorry *looking at Bear with sad puppy eyes* I think I'm a great offender in this.

Unhealer
    Participant

I'm gay. I have Homo clearly clicked, and mention it in my tag line, and I still have guys trying to hump my leg.

Some won't even accept when I type it to them directly.

While I don't think an expanded tag line would help with those people, you shouldn't focus implements on the bad elements, they will always ignore, or work around, or whatever.

An expanded tag line would however help those of us who DO read profiles, and someone who took the time to fill it out could help distinguish themselves in that initial screening process.

its just a really nice leg yknow

SueCB
    Participant

Seems likes there's lots wanting to be leading ladies … so I'll settle for stunt double  They can get the glory, I'll settle for … well umm, you know…

Adera
    Participant

I might become a bit cross if I have to step aside :, maybe I can drag the actor into the showers.

Bear
    Participant

A utility assistant wanders by,… clipboard in hand as he notices you squirming  in the chair.

“ah, Ms. Adera… this scene shot may take a while, is there something we can do for you?”

Adera
    Participant

I look up at the man “Well, I seem to be missing out on something thick and juicy… any idea where I could find such a thing to play with?”.

Bear
    Participant

He glances at the woman, noting her sultry smile and mischievous eyes.  The moans and groans of the hot action on the set have not excaped his attention.

He leans in whispers…”Well the catering truck did not bring any oscar meyer wieners.. . but perhaps I do know of something that will plump up nicely when things get hot.”

Keiko
    Participant

*Walks over and leans against Adera while holding a film camera.* Don't mind me, I'm here to record “behind the scenes” footage. *smirks and winks* 

SueCB
    Participant

And the whole past few posts is what really defines AChat! 

Adera
    Participant

“Oh I wonder how I can make it harder then?” with a wink at the man I turn to Keiko and step in really close to her, our bodies touching, my breath against hers “Think you could help me get him ready? As an artist I'm sure you'd like a better feel of your subjects?” and I lean in to give her a soft kiss… glancing at the man briefly from the corner of my eye seeing his gaze fixed on us.

Bear
    Participant

He feel that quick rush to the loins  watching  Adera's kiss be met with an eager response, …

“No doubt,…” replies the man, “and we can certain fill her with the details as we go along here…”, tossing the clipboard to Adera's chair, he slides slowly behind the the camera woman and reaches down gently easing the camera from the woman's grip, and sets it nearby,…taking care to make certain the camera is on. No sense losing the potential clips of interest.

Pressing closer to the young camerawoman, steps in close to the young woman. Gliding hands brush soft along Keiko's side, resting lightly there as the other hand slips around her and brushes softly against Adera and drifts between the women until it finds the end of the sash holding Adera's dressing gown closed. He pulls on it slowly certain that this performance will more than rival that being filmed behind them.

Keiko
    Participant

*My deep ebony petals part slightly as our lips lock in a passionate kiss. The corners of my lips curl into more of a mischievous smirk, shivering a bit from your warm breath against my soft, ivory skin while exchanging glances between Adera and Bear*

Of course. There is no better way to understand the motivation of a scene than by experiencing it for yourself.

*As my camera is removed from my hand and the man slowly presses close against my back, a short burst of giggles escaped from my lips. Watching his skilled hands brushing over me as they undo Adera's sash, I can feel the growing excitement from both of them pressing against my thighs.
    A spark inside me ignites a burning hot sensation which fuels my body full of adrenaline and lust. Slowly, my tongue slides over my lips, savoring the kiss Adera and I exchanged and anticipating the excitement of more to come.*

Adera
    Participant

The cool air lick over my excited nipples when my sash is opened, a hand caressing Bears arm takes a gentle hold of it guiding him to the small of my back and he softly presses all of us together. My hard nipples press into Keiko's soft breasts, my excited dick mashing in between us but her blouse brushes against my nipples and I frown a little in disapproval “So much clothing on you two, guess I'll have to peel it off” and I smile naughtily.

Placing my hands on Keiko's waist I let them slide up under her blouse and enjoying the feeling of her soft skin before helping her out of her blouse. I notice her cute bra encasing her ivory breasts and can't help but lick my lips… but I have to help Bear out of his clothes as well.

Sliding around them I pull his shirt off of him revealing his strong back and I can't help but slide my hands over his skin. I lean in close to smell his manly scent which affects me so nicely and I press my breasts against his back while I let my hands wander over his body.

Tearing myself away I go back around to Keiko… my excitement probably very obvious at this moment from various signs but I don't care about that as I flash Keiko a playful smile. I let my nails run over her bra and I gently cup her breasts with my hands feeling her softness “mmmm” and a soft giggle escapes me. Sneaking a hand inside a cup I tease her delicate ivory skin with my long nails, circling a nipple and letting a nail trace it before I give it a playful flick noting her widening eyes with a smile. I step in close to her, close enough so I can feel her breasts against mine and let my hands in between the two of them so I can undo her bra, pull it off and fling it casually over the chair.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.