Skip to content

Defining AChat.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Defining AChat.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

My hand drifts along Adera body under her guidance, slipping under the silk gown across her smooth pale skin…I feel the gentle urging of pressure and understand with fingers spreading wide my hand cups her sweet flanks pressing her body against Keiko. A tight mesh as our bodies rock and shift undulating as one. in tight contact, the thickening mass of my engorging member slides  against hip of the camera woman, rising in heated need, bent though in awkward angle by the restraints of my slack.

As Aderas words flow, I catch her glance, that sultry fire holding my gaze briefly,…as my hand slides from her bottom,… flowing instinctively to clamp on Keikos hip. Assured that her hips are tight to that hardening mass, I let my hands roam,..brushing under her blouse,…a slow light stroke on her sides as I feel the fabric slid from her. Its only as Adera moves away that my hands glide slow across Keikos abdomen, fingers again spread wide as they drift across the fabric of her skirt,… when my thumbs meet in contact, I send the hands sliding lower  in firm contact of her skirt and body, dipping until I feel the edge of that pelvic bane…then in a synchronous move… I lean and down..in my lips brushing against her shoulders, as strong fingers curl and grasp to her inner thighs… the firm pressuring roll of the thumbs against that pelvic bone, asthe stong fingers massage.  My hips dance against Keiko, and I feel her own pressure pushing back in that erotic dance.

Suddenly it is I sandwiched there,…the press of Adera against my back… her hands wandering, dragging against me….the pull on the fabric of the shirt makes my hands reluctantly yield their grasp on the young camerawoman. A rush of cool aair brushes my body as Adera peels the shirt from me. It's here I find my senses are firing in concert,…that heady rush takes me….lost to the essence of sweet perfumes… the rake of Aderas nails… her hard nipples dragging against by back…the continued pressure of Keiko against my body..the silky pink hair slipping teasingly along my chest….the loan moans of escaping pleasure…no wonder I feel the seepage of hot desire now dripping from my cock.

I close my eyes and yield to those senses… my hands again drifting to Keikos body,… slow strokes as I feel her move against me…yielding to Adera as she returns before Keiko…drifting in slow contact  to waist of Keikos skirt…they trace slowly along its edge until I find the binds that hold it there…and as Adera plays at Keiko's breasts… my own hands loosen the womans skirt… I ease back slowly breaking that contact…slipping  the fabric off her hips, releasing to let it  to puddle at her feet. My eyes open catching the blur of the tossed bra…  following its slow fall to the chair…over the camera…and a quiet assurance as I look it's it's red light shining yet as if burning in its own excitement and anticipation,… the  lens still focused upon us, unimpeded of view.

SueCB
    Participant

Director: Cut. Bring in the stunt double…
    Me: On it…
    Director: And … action…

Bear
    Participant

I think that is what got us off topic… soothing Adera's pout over a stunt double….

SueCB
    Participant

Well that's the SAG rules  Can't fight the union and all…

Keiko
    Participant

A sweet smile shapes my raven-glossed lips once my gaze fell to Adera's perfectly round breasts. Her nipples hard against my own perky, soft breasts as Bear pushes us closer together after carefully sliding off my blouse. My smile grows brighter as Adera's nipples weren't the only things hard pressed up against me. Her stiffening cock was pinned between us. The urge to touch it and taste it was overwhelming while it grew larger and harder between us. Wanting to savor that rush of lust and longing, my slender fingertips caress gently over Adera's cheek as her own hands explore up my blouse. My hips begin to sway gracefully, lead by Bear's in a slow dance motion. Extending my other hand to her cheek briefly only to let my fingers trail down her neck so I could cup my hands around her lovely breasts, giving them a playful squeeze before she slips around to Bear's back.

While Bear's senses are distracted by Adera's passionate playfulness, I begin to gyrate my hips against his, rubbing and feeling that bulge between his thighs growing larger, desperately trying to escape his tight jeans. I giggle, enjoying the pleasurable torment we are both giving him while his strong hands rest on my hips. Reclining my head back over his shoulder, I extend my arm up around his cheek to the back of his head and comb my fingers through his soft, bleach hair. I exhale a soft moan as I feel Bear's thumb rubbing me, causing me to burn hotter inside.

After Adera slips back infront of me, my finger tips trickle down her abdomen very slowly before sliding around to her back, pulling her close to me as her curious hands fondle my breasts within my Lacy, ebony bra. Closing my eyes and leaning forward to kiss her neck, a soft moan escapes my lips as Adera's touch sends chills of pleasure down my spine. Once she reaches behind my back to undo my bra strap, I give her firm butt a playfully squeeze.

I am left wearing a cute pair of black panties with a tiny red bow just below my navel after bear relinquished me of my skirt. My hands move to my back, fumbling for a moment to find Bear's belt, working slowly to remove it while I lean in to wrap my lips gently around Adera's right nipple, swirling my tongue around it and suckling tenderly. After I feel the buckle release on Bear's jeans, I blindly feel for the button before tugging them down over his hips as far as I could reach without breaking contact with Adera.

Adera
    Participant

I sigh in pleasure when Keiko wraps her lips around my hard, tender nipple, almost unconsciously I cradle her head with my hands holding her close. Her sucking and swirling tongue sending waves of pleasure through me, my dick twitch involuntarily in response and making me mew softly while running my hands through her hair.

After a while I can feel the pleasure building inside me and a little precum leaking from my dick. I concentrate, open my eyes fully and try to move back from her but only escaping after an audible pop when her lips releases me and I can't hold back a shuddering moan from the sensations coursing through me. I see the mischievous smile on her lips “bad girl, that was far too close” but I say it with a smile on my lips and I lean in to kiss her passionately again.

Releasing her lips I slowly start to kiss and nibble my way down the soft ivory skin of her neck, then down to her breasts, kissing my way to her nipple and with my right hand tracing my fingers in mimic. Reaching her nipple I flick my tongue over it before wrapping my lips around it and savouring her taste all the while teasing her other nipple with my fingers.

Suddenly a big pair of hands cup her delicious breasts so I move away, down her body, licking up a spot with my own precum from her skin. Standing on my knees in front of her I lean back looking up at her, coyly licking my lips while I let my fingers trace the hem of her panties. With a smile on my lips I move in between her legs, breathing hotly over her pantied crotch before reaching out with my tongue and tracing her wet lips through her panties while I slowly pull them down over her hips.

Bear
    Participant

The release of the buckle and button is like pulling a drowning man to the surface. I ease back,..kicking shoes free,..a frantic pul of the trousers and briefs as they slide from me…all the while my engorged member jutting out,…bobbing and weaving under my frantic movements to undress as Keikos fingers blindly brush against it,.. seeking  My body trembles as if it taking its first breath of the sexually fused moment…Heavily engorged as it was my cock completely stiffens with the hot rush that sweeps. As Keikos hand finally finds its firm contact with me I slide in close,… the firm shank of lust brushing against her skin leaving it smearing mark of desire against her skin.

My arms slide around her,… hands slipping up to cup her her breasts. brushing briefly against Adera's play, there,… I gently knead squeezing the flesh where Adera plays…to offer a more pronounced nipple to her lips before she pulls away and down. My fingers replace the tease at the nipples…sliding against the wet skin thumbs curling along the areola,.. a slow circle, tracing there gentle rolls across the nipple as the stroke and caress.

I lean  in and down, pulling my hips slightly so my lips can brush along her shoulder, creep to her neck which she offers in a subtle tilt of the head. lips kiss, caress her soft skin..the teasing dart of the tongue, to taste, caress…a light brush of teeth…inching ever slowly higher, to the jaw line. Her silky pink hair brushing against my face as work higher until the  sweet warmth of breath spills across her ear My right hand slips from her breast, dragging slow down her abdomen and across her waist as she shifts in weight against me. Another shift, as my hands slip to her thigh,…the coincidental contact as Keiko raises her foot for Adera in order to slip that panty from her.

it was instinctive, perhaps for her as much as me,…that subtle contact and movement led us to its own point. Mindless,… will less we react together. Her leg lifts,  my hands continue to slip along and under the rising thigh….

Keiko's  petite and slender body is but a feather to me as she settles against the pillar of the concrete embrace of my left arm. As she steadies herself on one foot, we raise her leg, my right hand slipping in gentle firm support under her thigh until the fingers bump to the bended knee,…as if smoothly choreographed,…the grip clamps  I pull back on her knee,  hips press forward and the flower of Keiko's sex blossoms open before Adera,…and its sweet temptation  of the nectar within.

Keiko
    Participant

With a loud pop, the suction grip of my lips are severed from Adera's succulent nipple. Naturally I couldn't help but flash her a mischievous grin as she tilts my chin up with a curled finger to meet my gaze. her words brought a short burst of giggles to my lips for a brief moment before they were silenced by Adera's deep, passionate kiss. Lips parting slightly as my moans are muffled within her mouth followed by my tongue, taking only a moment to find its way over to Adera's. My body shivers slightly when the warmth of Bear's skin presses against mine while the precum from their growing excitement drips and smears over my thighs.

A thin string of saliva still connects our tongues when our passionate lip lock breaks before kissing slowly down my chest. My jaw drops as a pleasurable sensation burns in my chest before glancing down to watch as Adera passes the same delightful tingle that I gave her. Leaning back against Bear's chest, my fingers trail slowly up his sides while cooing softly from the stimulation by Adera.
    Once Bear's strong hands slip around my sides and gently caress my breasts, I watch as Adera's kisses continue a quest down over my abdomen before stopping at the last barrier that seperates my sweet, pink love petals from her. My cheeks flush a bright red as Adera's dazzling eyes look up at me from her kneeling position. I was clearly wet from the provocation I was receiving. Even the strong intoxicating scent from between my legs was filling the air around us as Adera's fingers tease me through the damp fabric before slowly peeling it down my long, slender legs. I felt like a doe in heat, causing me to blush even brighter. Panting softly, I felt Bear's guiding hand drift over my hip and move along my thigh, raising the toes of my right leg off the floor as Adera removes the last piece of clothing that was in the way, revealing my glistening, shaved sex.

Leaning back against Bear's arm for balance, I turn my head to meet his lips with mine, tasting his sweet, soft tongue while only giving him a sample of the lingering flavor of Adera still clinging to me. My palm glides slowly over his firm, muscular chest while my other hand reaches around to his back, my nails carefully tracing up and down over his skin. I could feel his hips roll under my thigh after raising my leg completely horizontal. Closing my eyes slowly, I could feel a thin stream of my juices trickle down my inner thigh.

The taste of Bear's lips, the strong grip of his hand on my thigh, the soft touch of Adera's fingertips, and the sounds of the moaning from the video shoot nearby. It felt like a dream, my eyes refusing to open for fear of waking up. Although far from my thoughts at that moment was the camera I was once holding which still records the action unfolding intront of it's lens. That will be the evidence of my heaven on earth experience. 

Adera
    Participant

As Bear lifts Keiko's leg I stare at her steamy hot sex, my hands wandering over my body as I smile at her beautiful pussy. Noticing her apparent excitement I lean in to catch the juices trickling down her inner thigh with my tongue… mmmm, then I slowly lick my way up her thigh circling around her pussy and breathing hotly over it. Then slowly approaching her folds I let my tongue trace her lips lightly, not able to hold back a smile as I hear her lovely moans. I continue my way, closing in on her clit which I circle closer and closer, my breath hitting it before my tongue. I give her clit a quick little flick with my tongue, then I lean in to kiss it softly, suck lightly on it and then tease it in earnest with my tongue.

After a while I lean back a bit and work my way over her lips tasting her wet juices. I nuzzle in against her, consciously moving my nose tip against her clit, not going to ease up on it and then working my tongue slowly out from my mouth. I let my tongue move teasingly slow into her, nuzzling in closer and closer while sticking my tongue out more and more. I let my tongue twist, thicken, turn and curl inside her while I kiss her with my lips. I brush the tip of my nose against her clit while kissing her deeply, working my tongue around inside her and tasting her delicious taste. Curling my tongue and turning the tip of my tongue around some I bob my head back and forth giving her a little tongue fuck.

I lean back catching some breath and take a peek up at her while licking her juices from my lips… sending her a wide grin “Hope you liked that”.

Looking down its kinda hard to miss Bears balls hanging down, mmmm, I lean in wrapping a hand around them and caressing them in my hand “Mmmm feels like its full of delicious cum”. I move in and lick them all wet, then I suck one after another into my mouth, slobbering them up good with my tongue inside my mouth and getting a groan from him in return.

I move a hand up between their bodies grabbing his hot hard cock and pull it down between Keiko's legs… noticing Bear lifting her up. I start stroke his thick shaft and give the head a little lick to get the dab of precum on it… savouring the taste in my mouth. Releasing my hold it quickly rises against Keiko's pretty pussy and nestles against it. I can see Bear rolling his hips a little, making him rub against her with the head jutting out a bit in the front. I move in on the head and I start to lick it, my tongue swirling around the head, over the ridge and tracing his thick shaft, licking up some of Keiko's juices from it.

Moving back a little again I place my lips pursed at the tip of his cock and look up at Keiko. Holding her eyes I slowly wrap my lips around his cock, moving my tongue around it inside my mouth and giving this hot manly meat a teasing but soft bite. I can feel him throb in my mouth and hopefully against her clit as I continue to suck his cock… hmm might be a little tricky deep throating him like this tough.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.