Skip to content

Deharte’s Alley

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Deharte’s Alley

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    deharte
    Participant

Sexy medieval set:

deharte
    Participant

Jeans:

deharte
    Participant

Black and Purple Delight Set:

deharte
    Participant

Green snake set.

Vaughan

Those designs are amazing Deharte.
    I hope you continue designing, posting here in your Forum Boutique topic and selling your fashion in the A-Shop.

deharte
    Participant

Thank you, Vaughan!

bree90
    Participant

Hi Deharte,
    I sent you a couple of messages in the game to compliment you on some of your clothes.
    I just saw all the creations you presented in this post.
    I’m honest with you: among the new creators, you are the one who struck me the most for some details that I think are really well done.
    on the other hand I see anonymous clothes, which convey nothing to me and which seem to have been made in a hurry.
    I can’t understand how you can alternate such different ways of drawing.
    I read that you sent 35 dresses…. I can’t conceive 35 dresses even in a year, on the contrary…. I have dresses that have been in the making for over a year because every time I see them I don’t like them and I always change them.
    you have a lot of potential and the advice I can give you from these years of experience is “draw less but draw with your heart”.
    I’d like to exchange some opinions with you and if you want I can give you some suggestions and you can give them to me.
    a hug
    bree

deharte
    Participant

Hi Bree,
    Thank you very much for your support. You are always very kind with your words.
    I’d like to exchange some opinions too. Due to some real life issues I have not been able to be in Achat lately hence why only yesterday I got to see your message in game (replied as soon as I read it).
    To be fair, some of the 35 dresses are variations/color versions of the same design. 🙂
    A big hug to you,
    Dee

JessiCapri
    Participant

Amazing designs and textures deharte!!

bree90
    Participant

Hi Dee,
    I am of the opinion that exchanging advice and opinions with the utmost sincerity is the best way to improve in every area.
    I also want to ask you for some advice.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Wowsers.

Looks like I’m going to have to top up my credit.

deharte
    Participant

Thank you Jessi!

deharte
    Participant

Please Zuzannah, if you are not lvl 10 yet don’t buy my designs… *laughing so I don’t cry*

Zuzannah
    Participant

LOL.

Deharte you have no worries about my Level. I have been here since 2015. My level is over 300.

But, if this charade from the Devs continues then it will be hard to top up my credit.

deharte
    Participant

I was obviously joking, @Zuzannah. Of course I want new players to enjoy my designs as well. The whole situation is not their fault afterall. Your purchase would be most welcome even if you were under lvl 10.

BUT…. I’m beyond glad that you are high lvl. *lol*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.