Skip to content

Derek25. Hi

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Derek25. Hi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Derek25
    Participant

I’m Derek, a 35 yo chilled out open minded guy with absolute presence, very easy going, with a cheeky sense of humor. I love socializing and gives full attention whom I am with.

If I were a chocolate in a box you’d choose me every time. Once tasted, never forgotten.

Peeka
    Participant

Hi Derek,

the village is also a big chocolate box full of different flavors. So many to chose from. But each one has it's own nice taste.
    So have fun picking some everywhere here and let a trail of chocolate anywhere you want.

Welcome and enjoy! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Chocolate……who don't love it!?

After this tasty moment, let me give you a big warm welcome, Derek! Hope you enjoy the place and never forget…..any idea is welcome, but then, if it's not good, we call the paddle Queen to spank you!

by the way…….i wonder if you like writing or reading………uhmmm….i think we gonna find out soon!

Lover
    Participant

Hi Derek,
    welcome to the forum – and its much better to have an own topic, isnt it

Hope you enjoy our little village. Just be careful, some citicens love chocolate lol

Share your ideas and wishes, come to the bar for a free drink and have fun

Brandybee
    Participant

Well Hello Derek   

Welcome to forum.   It's good to see you at long last.  Trust me, you will have fun and games here.  

Here's some topics worth reading to bring yourself up to speed with Forum   

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.htmol

Glad to see you have  joined  The World Cup Footy Contest coming up this summer. And Germany   It's a good place for friendly banter and meeting new friends. Enjoy your wins & LOSSES and of course pay your forfeits with a cheeky grimace          https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3183.0.html

We also have a fantasy  RP bar which is good fun.  Heres a bit about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Old_Joe   https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

Please read  and hopefully join in our Erotic Story Contest.   It shows support for  our little contest and if you are not a writer, perhaps read and vote for your favourite story when the time comes along.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 7 – Journey. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 JUNE 2014.   https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3121.0.html
    Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

You have also visited  our village square, where you can meet new friends too.  😮    Welcome.

Forum Homepage > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Please have a look around our Forum village and post any ideas or views you may have. 

But most of all, have fun and enjoy your time here.

Hugs and mwahhhhhhhhh

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Welcome  Derek

Glad you are  finding your self around .

sending you some  chocolate  enjoy

gift-sets.jpg

hukk
    Participant

Welcome amigo. We've already met at the Square, so I already know how cool a guy you are. 

Glad to see you've tagged along the Forum village as well.

Here is a welcoming gif of Jimmy Fallon dancing. (I stumbled upon a site with just Jimmy Fallon gifs..sorry).

Enjoy your stay!

Patricia1975
    Participant

WELCOME Derek25 , Enjoy This Wonderfull World  :-*

redsonya1
    Participant

heya my friend welcome at this crazy world. Hihihi soon as we became good friends , you going to be crazy like me. .

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Hi Derek 
    Welcome to the forum
    hope you have a lot of fun here and make some nice friends
    happy to call you one of mine

Derek25
    Participant

Thanks 

How can i add one lion in my signature ?

Lover
    Participant

Do you want the lion below your name on the left side or as signature?

Goto profile – Modify Profile – Forum Profile Information  (all on the left side)
    If you have an url of the lion (internet) choose “I have my own pic” and add the url. If the pic is on your hard drive choose “I will upload my own picture”

If you want it as signature, go to signature (end of page). Add the symbols for adding a pic and add the url of the pic
    [img]http://XXX[/img]

Derek25
    Participant

Good day Ladies (No thanks to gentlemen as I am 200% hetero )

I remember thinking that it would be hard to say goodbye … and I was right – it is hard.  There are real life priorities and I have to make this hard decision.

Yet I consider myself fortunate to have met many many good friends in my 3 months journey on Achat, few are very special whom I care so much, and very rare who care for me. Someone specials who are close to heart. It makes saying goodbye to all my close friends very hard !

As I say goodbye, I remind myself that there is always hope to see you  back, it is not forever, nor the end. They are simply words to say that I will miss you dearly and that I will remember you fondly.

Although we may be separated by time and distance in the interim, nothing will diminish the important role that you have and always will play in our lives.

I wish you happy adventures, fantastic new friendships, amazing experiences and the journey of a lifetime.

Finally, Please forgive me if I hurt anyone's heart.

My message to all friends,

Have fun and enjoy the game, do not be addicted and do not allow Achat  to be heavy over your real life, be safe.

Love you and thanks for the time you all spent with me.

Derek,

Lover
    Participant

Derek,
    though you're hetero ( how is it possible 200%, are you having two cocks? ) I know you talk to guys. So I answer

Have a great time, whatever you're going to do now. I'm wishing you all the best! Keep on learning and growing, make mistakes but not the same one twice 

Thanks for joining the forum –  you know you always will be welcome when you come back, no matter just to say hi or to stay longer.
    Don't forget – the boring guy or girl you are meeting in real life could be one of your friends from AChat – so be nice.

Bye for now

Derek25
    Participant

Hey Lover,

Thanks Dear, Your drink is still pending

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.