Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Describe the Person Above You

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Tango -playful, kindhearted, open and sensitive. I always enjoy chatting to u

tangoracer
    Participant

HisGirlOnly  HGO

Nice lady      Fun to chat with  kind hearted  Good sense of humor  Likes to post lots 

hukk
    Participant

Tango ~ Hold on. Let me describe Tango in cockney English.

A fun lad, who always seems to gander at the jomblies aspects of life. Also a lad who I consider smashing floop! Cheers.

Justlna
    Participant

A 'picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words' guy. Or someone close to that, by the look of his forum posts

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi JustLna,  I don't know you but I like what I see so far ..  a fun person, with a contradictory sence of humour – Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strength.

Makes you think , that's for sure.  Enjoy your time here 

hukk
    Participant

Oh, another English member? Time for the cockney translator. 

Ah the fit BB. A kind, humorous and down right switched on bint, who helps to keep this mad house in order. Always one to help, she won't swither in sitting down with a member in need and listen to their delimma whilst drinking a rosy lea. Hail the baked bean! (sorry, but that's how it translated Hail the Queen) :

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hukk what can i say about him that has  not be said,helped me a lot here in the forum,
    make me smile  very time i see what he has post and i put him down as one of the GOOD guys on Achat

hukk
    Participant

Lydia ~ The beautiful Lydia. A sweet and lovely young lady who is a delight to chat with. Plain spoken, honest and down to earth, she is a person whom I consider a friend. Hugs and kisses to ya'. 

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Do you feel it hot..hot..hot
    mmmmmmm

tangoracer
    Participant

HGO 

Just getting to know you a little better but from our chats a hot sexy lady with a great sense of humor  MMWAHHH

mrsexlover
    Participant

Tango, this weeks birthday boy, always looking for a good time.

tangoracer
    Participant

What a great Friend you could ever ask for, he has the kindest heart and is always there when you need someone to talk to.

Always great with his funny posts and it a pleasure to call him my FRIEND

zoerink
    Participant

Tango, Tango, Tango, is…

A good friend, a better person and someone who cant leave achat village, because we will miss him so much.

Hugs friend!!!

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Zoerink
    Sweet, honest, friendly,kind, sexy and trying to save the world one whale at a time, i love you my dear friend

tangoracer
    Participant

HGO    MMMMMMM still getting to know her but great fun, hot posts and one day I will catch her

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.