Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Describe the Person Above You

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    hukk
    Participant

I head you came back for a brief stint!
    *goes in to hug*

Nice seeing ya again Zoe'. 

Zoerink ~ He once arm wrestled 3 men at once because he said he needed the challenge. He swam across the atlantic twice; the second time because he forgot his lucky pair of swimming trunks back at his house. He is, the most interesting man on the planet. Stay thirsty amigo! (HGO beat me to it!  :)

HGO ~ A beautiful aussie woman who likes to have fun and share a laugh with her friends. Sweet, and charming, (and sometimes devious) I now consider her a valued friend. Hugs and sweet kisses to you HGO. Mwuuah.

Brandybee
    Participant

Sexy Zorro,  cute,  funny, cheerful,  mmm and a great accent and a hell of a dancer.

oh yeah,  he's also got a big truck   :-*

LOL –   HGO beat me to it as I wrote.

HGO,   An Ozzy girl, enjoying the sunshine as we shiver.  Good sense of  humour, loves suds, strips and champers.  Hell, a girl after my own heart.

G'day & cheers.

This is getting ridiculous LOL    I type to slow obviously  :-*

Hukk  –   Hell, I just love him xxx     

YAYYYYYYY  I made it. 

hukk
    Participant

Oh BB! You so silly.

BB ~ Just as slow as me when trying to reply to a post. We need to speed things up.  :

mrsexlover
    Participant

Miss Stone, smart girl, good company and crazy in love with Jayc

x_TKB_x
    Participant

Mrsexlover    heheeheh      Head of the NSPD Crime LAB    heehhehehh  andyou still can't catch me

WHERE ARE ALL THE PANTIES       

hukk
    Participant

TKB ~ The dreaded Knickerbocker thief! A sworn enemy of Martin (along with every good upstanding citizen in this village) he hides among the shadows, concealing himself until the last minute before he springs out and steals panties from unsuspecting females. A bane to the villagers here, we promise to one day capture this panty hooligan and punish him for his undie thievery!

zoerink
    Participant

hukk…. behind their appearance, a great heart

HulkMugColor.jpg

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Zoe  very  nice  guy  that likes to send  lots Smiles

Anonymous

Foxy has a radiant heart. What can I say.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

VI  very  sexy  lady   

hukk
    Participant

Foxy ~ A kind, beautiful woman with a sexy Spanish accent. Manténgase sexy mi amiga.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

The HUKK  …..A great  friend  your  funny and  charming  you feel like  family..

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Beautiful Precious Marvelus Brilliant Extremely Intelligent Radiant Fascinating Sassy

and so much more

Peeka
    Participant

I would add: in love, funny, sensitive to beauty, creative, caring, styled… and so much more 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Peeka  Intelligent  sweet and lovely  respectful  full of positive energy  gracious charming  loves to post  in the  forum like I do 
    down to earth Happy cheerful  full of  joy  and ready to have fun. Honesty and  love  being able to laugh,  kindness
    gentleness , being able to enjoy the world's beauty. takes others point of view fair thoughtful towards others  perfect
    Kicks butt at beer pong you can be on my team any time  Peeka .I can go on and on  and on you are a wonderful person
    and a delight to know you .  Huggs 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.