Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Describe the Person Above You

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    hukk
    Participant

HB ~

A lovely, at times reserved person (silent yet deadly though!), with a talent for designing. Also likes anime, so that's an automatic plus in my book. 

Hugs to you HB.

Brandybee
    Participant

H –  Honey sweet
    U –  U complete me
    K –  Kissable
    K –  Kabooooom

tangoracer
    Participant

B  –  Beautiful
    R  –  Radiant
    A  –  Adorable
    N  –  Naughty and Nice
    D  –  Dominant    (when she wants to be)
    Y  –  Yummy
    B  –  Bossy    ( But we love her for it )
    E  –  Exquisite
    E  –  Exciting   

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

My favorite tango comes in two flavors

1.  Incredibly fun tango whose antics will have you laughing until your sides hurt. He'll spin you in his arms on the dance floor or run from you neutering blade with equal enthusiasm.

and

2. The gentle sweet Tango who will share emotions with you. He'll let you know what he's feeling no matter how painful it is for him and if you need to talk, he will let you lean on him as heavily as you need to.

It's great seeing you back in the square more often again. Big hugs my friend.

hukk
    Participant

A wild and crazy gal who at times causes me headaches but makes up for it by eventually finding a way to make me smile. Thanks for laughs, and thanks for being a good friend Zoey. 

Lover
    Participant

Hukk – my younger me. Funny, smart, always there when you dont expect him and a great masseur. Crazy in best meaning of the word and a loyal friend too. Thanks for being member of this forum.

Hug for hukk

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Lover  The man  love his so  positive and encouraging  his a great friend  lover and spouse  care for so many and
    see's  the good in all  he is always there to help any one that needs it his  fair wise smart  there is so much to say
    about him  I say his  my Hero . :-*

Brandybee
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy –  A teasing naughty vixen when she needs to be with a hint of summer seaside rock –  sweet, tempting and “Lover” printed throughout the core.

Delightful, tasty and fun. 

Lover
    Participant

Brandybee, the one and only queen of forum. Caring for everyone, always listening if you need someone to talk to, being there if you need her. I love her as my best friend and my sis in mind. For sure she is the best female mod – shes the only one
    She is always honest, ready to fight for the weak and whatever she does, she does it with all of her  heart.

So much was said about her and all the good things are true. The forum would be poor without her. So my life would be.

Stay as you are Brandy. Live long and prosper :-*

hukk
    Participant

Wherever there is injustice..he will be there.

Wherever there is suffering…he will be there.

Wherever there is evil to be thwarted..he will be there.

Wherever there is a bet that involves Germany…he will be there.

Wherever there is someone in need of a massage….his hands will be there.

He is The Lover.

amourcherry

35d5a4a4306ba3abfa96c10bab995bee6cb45ae9fe9dd901de72198a1b0b9a67.jpg

He is green strong and tall .

Brandybee
    Participant

Never spoken but I enjoy your posts and wisdom. Keep them coming.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Noicy, sometimes pesting…..but always sweet and ready to help friends! never change, Brandy!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

A  Great writer with  Artistic talent  and makes tasty pralines can dance  great  and is deeply in love with her spouse

wonderful person.

Lover
    Participant

Hot and sexy, funny and serious, caring for the ones she loves. Giving everything and always in danger to burn because of her passion. Willing to learn and always wanting to know more. You're wonderful honey, Te amo  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.