Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Describe the Person Above You

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

From my observations, he is a Jokester, a merrymaker, One to whom life is a joy and meant to be laughed at.
    The world needs more people like that.

tangoracer
    Participant

Momma_andrea    A lady with exquisite taste what more needs to be said 

zoerink
    Participant

Tango…. what can i say…. well… i can say that no one did say… hes a good person, a friend, and someone that i can trust.

Lydiarose
    Participant

zoerink what can i say about him.. wrote about him in the Bar & Grill over a year ago and had not met him.. we only met a few weeks ago for the first time and he has be come a Good friend  and a bit more to me 

mrsexlover
    Participant

Lydiarose, i never met her :'( . All i know she is a nice and beautiful young lady from the UK, maybe if we meet someday i would know more

hukk
    Participant

Martin ~ The personification of honor and bravery. Also has an insatiable appetite for sex. Because he reaaaally likes sex. I mean if he had to choose between administrating a vaccine on himself to cure a poison..or have sex..yep. He'd choose sex.

Pookie77
    Participant

A funny guy who likes to outdo the poster ahead of him      and that makes me laugh.

Easy going and an asset to the forum.  And where he finds all those animated gifs is beyond me.  lolz

❤ 。◕‿◕。❤

tangoracer
    Participant

Pookie    the newest wild child of the forum  Fun loving girl

Momma_andrea
    Participant

When I say his name i put an english accent in my voice and I say it like its 2 names Tango Racer (he's the middle brother that Rex and Speed NEVER talk about)

He is sweet and has listened to my rants (not that they were many) and at times he makes me raise an eyebrow in wonder.

Brandybee
    Participant

A true gentleman and man of honour,  and then there's the Ice House  and his naughty dungeon pics but  shush, that's allowed 

Sometimes, he is the  voice of reason in a sea of madness & has an uncanny sense of knowing when to send a PM to cheer you up.

A splendid fellow who one day may put his hot erotic thoughts in a fabulous tale of sin and lust.

I'm a fan waiting to happen.  Hugs and mwahhhhhhh.

zoerink
    Participant

Brandy, a person that i can describe with one word, STUNNING.

Shes a friend, shes a queen, a person always up to help others in the forum or in the game ( i meet her 2 years ago asking things about game, and she introduce me in forum).

The Queen of Bees, the mod of the forum, and a FRIEND.

hukk
    Participant

Zoerink ~ He's wanted. Dead or alive. For what, I have no clue. Being too nice maybe. 

denisee40
    Participant

Hukk?
    I was so thirsty, went by his house, he kindly said help yourself to a beverage from the fridge… so opening the fridge hoping to find a diet coke, I was so amazed at all the Monster energy drinks! Now that explains everything!!!

terric
    Participant

Denisee40  ♥ ♥ ♥  An awesome lady, who's funny… witty… kind… sexy and  Oh… so good.

Pookie77
    Participant

I can do it in one word

OVERSEXED

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.