Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Describe the Person Above You

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

Just as Pookie describe Terric I would say the same about her  

hukk
    Participant

Tango ~ They say Tangoracer was conceived within some dark ancient forest unknown to humans. Raised by ancient animal spirits, he now walks among us…..a being of grace, supreme intellect, and physical beauty. Also, he has an English accent.

denisee40
    Participant

Hukk! Omg! A sweetheart and NOW he's two posts away from a thousand!!! (Or at least at the time of this post)!!!

Go Hulk Go!!!

Lydiarose
    Participant

so i have to describe denisee40 lets see what i can say about her… seeing as I dont know her I cant say a thing about her

zoerink
    Participant

Lol Lydia…

Well.. i meet Lydia one year ago, and we didnt see in one year, but… we found each other again, and i have to tell that is a fantastic woman, a better mum and a incredible person. And i am so happy to re meet her again

Kisses Lydia…

hukk
    Participant

lol, well lemme describe Denisee as well seeing as Lydia couldn't because she wasn't too familiar with her.

Denisee ~ An enchanting woman, who knows how to ensnare unsuspecting men with her beauty and charm. Be weary. She will bring you down to your knees. 

Zoerink ~ He's cool and laid back. Also, his name is one in which I've never understood the meaning behind. I imagine it stands for something masculine like minotaur or massive erection.

denisee40
    Participant

Haha! You're going to give me a bad rep!

Hukk? … Well, Hukk is the perfect date!  :-*

hukk
    Participant

Feels like Deja vu a little. 

Denisee ~ A spirited and lovely woman who brings a smile to my face with her upbeat comments.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Hukk, the man that just reached his 1000 th post, but is not gonna stop, not soon anyway. Congrats.

Brandybee
    Participant

mrsexlover , 

My not so shy friend, funny , witty, loves cars and car racing,  writes hot erotic stories in English and not his native language !! and is fabulously talented in his banner & poster designs.

I have no idea what I would do without him. He's a treasure and invaluable.   With a naughty, wicked side   

I just love him.  xx   Hugs and mwahhhhhhhhh

hukk
    Participant

BB ~ She sports a cowboy hat, and whacks me upside the head with a wooden spoon anytime I'm out of line. But she'll always offer you tea, to sooth the humiliation of being whacked by a wooden spoon.  :-[

Lydiarose
    Participant

hukk is so nice to me and i love to read what he posts.. if i feel down i just read his posts and they make me smile ty hukk
    you are the bright light at the end of dark tunnel

hukk
    Participant

Aww. Glad I can provide you with a smile Lydia when you're feeling down.

Lydia ~ A beautiful young woman who is quite pleasant to chat with. Always courteous, and always patient (at least with me  :), she's just pure and simply a magnificent being with a big heart.

bluedenim
    Participant

Hukk!
    An impetuous young man, so impatient, so keen and such a laugh! Do green & red go well together?

mrsexlover
    Participant

James, the drummer of our band, always a crazy appetite for crazy sex

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.