Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Describe the Person Above You

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    hukk
    Participant

Martin ~ Legend has it he was forged from the tears of a Falcon, the blood of a Bear, and the heart of a Lion. 

Anonymous

Hukk is omnipresent to cheer the forum up with a witty post or a sarcastic comment, it's fun to have him around

Nat33
    Participant

Jondas is a gentleman with whom I had the pleasure of sharing a “Secret Event” last year.
    He also speaks perfect French, I really enjoyed talking with him, really 

tangoracer
    Participant

Nat33    What can I say      A very clever French Lady    Great fun to be with  And always here to have fun MMMWAHHHHHH

Brandybee
    Participant

Tango,  a special gentleman and my special masseuse.  He always cheers me, he always makes me smile, sometimes with raised eyebrows and most of all he's my friend.

A wonderful tender guy with a naughty wicked side and an enchanting smile ..  hehehe.

Hugs, kiss & MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lover
    Participant

Brandy, to know her is to love her. A wonderful friend, a great mod and a sunshine in the dark. Her heart is bigger than anything else, no matter if she needs it to help or to fight for the weaks. Her stories are like a perfect dinner, delicious and spicey. You never get enough. We talk, we discuss, we laugh and we often know what the other one is thinking.
    She never will experience the feeling of being world championship in football/soccer and she always lose when we bet, but she never gives up
    I love her :-*

mrsexlover
    Participant

Lover, a friendly man, also know as DER MOD. AUS DEUTSCHLAND.

He can't help it his country's football team has the habit of winning in the dying minute of the match, but it's still anoying.

One of the good guys, that once showed me how small the world is when we discoverd we did visit the same biergarten, athough it was not at the same time , i would have bought him a drink

hukk
    Participant

Martin ~ He knows how to use the force.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Hukk- my young Padawan. Still needs to learn to control the force. He better do soon before he falls to the darkside.

All_for_you
    Participant

mrsexlover    MMMMMM    Martin  what can I say but his the best Friend and most kind hearted man you could ever wish to meet

His always there when you need to talk or just be held Love you Martin MMMWAHHHHHHH 

tangoracer
    Participant

All_for_you    Karen 

For such a young Lady you have been throw so much but you always pull throw and your smile is the best thing in the world to see and it makes the world a happier place

I'm sure I'm not the only person here that thinks this when I say 

You are on of the hottest girls I have had the pleasure to meet and to have held in my arms. You are always so sweet and never say no to a kiss and a hug from your friends

Love you always  MMWWAHHH Tango 

hukk
    Participant

@ Martin  ~ Hey, close enough. He got his boombox didn't he? 

Tango ~ He's forever young.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

you are Artistic talented designer appreciative of art 

hukk
    Participant

Foxy ~ A kind, lovely woman who's a new member here on the forum. Also, she's a Foxy lady.

(Sorry, couldn't resist  )

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Funny guy      ( love it  ) 

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.