Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Describe the Person Above You

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    mrsexlover
    Participant

Vitesse, a Romantic lady that loves stories and roleplay, started up a new game “Daisy chain” but i believe no one has cought her yet for that

Anonymous

Mrsexlover, as generous in life as he is in bed, with a big and very sexy heart.

It's true the clock is ticking…

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Hi  VI  I am  back    what can  I say about you  but that you are Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect  girl!

Beautiful Lady that  loves to have  fun   

hukk
    Participant

Foxy ~ A sweet, loving person with a heart of gold. Also a person who I consider a good friend. Hugs and kisses to the beautiful Foxy. Mwuuah.  :-*

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Aww your words touch  my heart Hukk  i want to say to you  you are  the  a  great  friend  i am honor  to be  called your friend  I  High respect  you …… hugs and kisses 

Anonymous

Foxy … who brings us to recollection that truth and beauty are one.

hukk
    Participant

Vitesse ~ Hm…where to start? Tantalizingly delicious, elegant, and just an over all sweet, loving woman. Here's to you Vitesse, my new friend.

*raises glass of wine*

Hugs and kisses. Mwuuah.  :-*

tangoracer
    Participant

hukk  what to say 

great sense of humor and always up for fun and games here and in the game

Always does rear posts here  keep up the great work  my friend

Brandybee
    Participant

Tangoracer,  always a kind word, always a cheerful hello,  a gentleman… and not when the need arises.

A terrific masseuse and a champion Erotic Story Writer, my friend  and spoused to another of my dear friends.

He is the smile in my day.    TERRIFIC  TANGO    Hugs & mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

tangoracer
    Participant

Wow  thank you Miss Brandy for you kind words

Miss Brandybee  So hot and sexy A True English Lady  Loves  her cups of tea

What would the forum be with out you     

You make it such a nice place to come and read and post.

Your posts are so good to read so hot and passionate.  You have always inspire and encourage me to write and  if it wasn't for you I would never have posted  here and meet my sweet love I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Never change my sweet Honey Bee       

Anonymous

Tangoracer, combining dash, panache and charm in a uniquely individual blend. I look forward to making your further acquaintance, sir.

Anonymous

Although i don't know you and only said hello.You seem well educated and know what you want and go after it..Very erotic and love fantasies and role play..

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

He's um ….well he's….he's LoverBoy71…he's mmmmm

Seriously though he's an intelligent, honest, and considerate guy who is a lot of fun to spend time with.

Anonymous

Very thoughtful and caring..A kind hearted person and most enjoyable to chat with..and ummmmmmmm yes very sexy.
    And most definitely a joy to spend time with…

hukk
    Participant

LoverBoy ~ Having gotten to know the guy just a tad, I can say that he's a laid back, friendly guy. His calm demeanor is something I wish more people carried. Also, I know he likes bulls. Cheers amigo. 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.