Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Describe the Person Above You

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

Hukk what a funny guy great posts and a good sense of humor keep it up my friend

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

tango a wonderful  person  I call a friend  A  Charming  Gentleman  with a  kind  heart   

Tomi85
    Participant

Well I dont really know Roxy I only talk her few times but I think she is pretty and sensuous and good person

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Tomi – the best friend any girl could ask for.

I could write forever here

Kind, sweet, loyal, honest, accepting, open minded, a good listener and he has a great sense of humor

Life is never boring with a guy like this 

Tomi85
    Participant

What can I say after a describe like this? I'm blushed 

Well I only can say good things abaut HGO
    She is a beautiful, sweet, lovely person honest who I can trust, a girl who I can jk with and she dont get grumpy at me she always try to give it back but she just try 
    I love spend time with her Im so glad I meet her  :-*

hukk
    Participant

Tomi ~ I don't really know Tomi all that well, but from the few encounters I've had with him he seems like a reserved but humorous guy. Also, seeing as he is besties with HGO, I know he must be an upstanding fella'. 

Anonymous

Huck,

Who seduced me with sweet romance before he took me on a magic carpet ride. Huck is a chevalier, and a pirate prince with a golden tongue.

hukk
    Participant

Vitesse ~ Alluring. Captivating. Sophisticated. Just some of the words to describe this lovely woman. An intelligent woman who knows what she wants, and how to get it. Able to wield her sexual prowess effortlessly, she will find a way to bring out the  best performance in a man in whatever they endeavor. Hugs and kisses to you Vitesse. 

Anonymous

Hukk well from our encounters.I see a helpful man.He is loyal and protects what is his..He's a stand up guy and tells it like it is but he is willing to help and go out of his way to make others happy..From his story telling and writing skills he has a vivid imagination seems very educated…but a good guy none the less..High fivers mate..

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Loverboy  very charming  young  man  He's a nice man

mrsexlover
    Participant

Foxy, California girl, so unforgettable, Daisy dukes, bikini on top, Sun-kissed skin, so hot she melt your popsicle

(lol i could not resist to do that)

Justlna
    Participant

An omnivore, guessing by the userbar pict

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Foxy, California girl, so unforgettable, Daisy dukes, bikini on top, Sun-kissed skin, so hot she melt your popsicle

(lol i could not resist to do that)

you got it  right !!!  thank you  love it 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

An omnivore, guessing by the userbar pict

Beautiful  person    dont  know  to much about you  but will like to 

tangoracer
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy A sweet very warm hearted lady she gives off a glow of peace and love around her. She is a pleasure to talk to an I hope to get to know her better
    Big hugs

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.