Skip to content

Different Breast Sizes

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Different Breast Sizes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    prias
    Participant

Dev team new breast size, are they release it?

Months ago, Tom made a poll proposing different forms for a new size of breast.

I couldn't find the topic to show it to a friend who wanted ta have bigger breast. Do you know where it is and if the dev team is still working on?

Rukya
    Participant

where it is , i dont know , and if dev team is still working on it ? hmmm dont know , but i dont think . I suppose they need to fix the size issue there is in moves using breasts first .

prias
    Participant

I agree with you and moreover I was not a fan of the look they had but my people was chtting with wanted to see that

hentaiboy69
    Participant

“Months ago”…….it was more then an year ago, Prias! when i join the forum in early september 2011, that poll was running from a little!

same for the gang-bang action….Susy had mention they are working on them more the 8 months ago, i think…..

Rukya
    Participant

but remember hentai , it was the time where the dev team was saying “we are working on it ” for everything 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It was…..but no news at the moment…sigh!

Rukya
    Participant

to me its not a bad thing as long as they dont find a better way than the actual “solution” they have with small breasts . And anyway , i'm not for some breasts falling to my knees 

Adera
    Participant

Their breast suggestion where very large and as far as I remember all of them looked fake.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Infact, most of the votes goes on the smaller version…..and even it was big! Maybe their was pumped up with elio!? 

Lover
    Participant

Prias, this is the link you're lookin for: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1011.30.html

Bear
    Participant

Yes it has been quite a while since the probing for development on breast size changes… I am curious myself of the issues.

FYI: I sent the question to Tom to see if we might get an answer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.