Skip to content

Developer’s Console update ! WTF ?????

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News Developer’s Console update ! WTF ?????

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Bullrun01_fr
    Participant

Becoming a designer is an agreement between AChat and us.
    A business agreement where Achat wrote the terms of the agreement (how much ? how ? when ?…) , and let us decide to say yes or no.

Once we say yes, then we have a deal.
    If the deal happens to be not so good for Achat, then the deal should be stopped and renegociated between Achat and us, leaving us once again the possibility to say yes or no.

They simply can not decide alone to break the agreement and change the rules, and apply new rules retroactively.
    This is simply againts the most basic rules of business in any country in the whole world

bree90
    Participant

HI,
    unfortunately for us Achat doesn’t have much respect for users, much less for creators.
    just last week I had an argument with them over the publication of a dress they made that went against what they had told me before. this is their response:

Hi,
    we are terribly sorry but:
    1. We do read your emails.
    2. We think changing the textures in a significant way is not right for those who bought the old version.
    3. You sent textures for the white version, that is because we published the white one.
    4. There is a common way we add new designs to the system, and sometimes we cannot change this way to satisfy all designer requests, and cannot explain all our reasons to everyone. If you cannot accept the way we operate the system please don’t send designs in the future! We do hope that will not happen.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
    Regards,
    AChat support

1. in any case I’m sure that they don’t read all our emails otherwise they would respond. and if they read them and don’t respond it’s even worse.
    2. I have their response email where they said they would replace the old model (they admitted this in a later email).
    3. I sent the black model twice and as you can see it has not yet been published. (will they have lost?!?!)

4…… your considerations.

I sent some models that have been waiting since July and they are still not published.
    I don’t even care anymore if they do it or not.
    I decided to abandon the activity of designing for achat.

Bree

Zuzannah
    Participant

It’s unfortunate that you have decided to stop.

Is this the start of the great Exodus ??

Bullrun01_fr
    Participant

maybe yes, a great exodus…

It usualy took me 8 weeks to collect 100 € with my AChat sales
    I was expecting to get them in mid-february

Now that Achat stole 230 $ from my Achat account and now that my earnings have dropped to 40% of what they were before the “update”, I can expect to collect my next 100 € not before 68 weeks !!!

Enough said ! not worth it anymore.

bree90
    Participant

my dear Zuzannah, in these conditions it is no longer worth spending time and brains to create.
    consider that we are already recognized very little for a dress.
    for a dress that we sell for A$250 (about €1.35) we earn €0.30.
    on a 1200 dress (about €6.50) we earn €1.45.
    Personally, it takes me a month to create a dress, even longer for an underwear set made up of 4 pieces, and I have to like it on the first try otherwise I’ll do it again until I’m satisfied.

Now I’ve reached the limit: they don’t answer me and when they do it’s always just a few lines and no complete explanation.
    they post very late if they don’t miss the clothes sent.
    I complained once (read my email that I posted) and they tell me that if I don’t like their rules I can stop sending.

it’s clear that they only think about cashing in with a game that is now obsolete (graphically) and boring (no events or news).

They really deserve everyone to abandon this game.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Bree

I’m not questioning your decision.

What Achat have done is just beyond belief and to actually say that they do not read your E-mails is just again, beyond belief. What’s the point of support if they do not read E-Mails.

And still no reply to Vaughan’s Email’s to support. I think Achat have buried their heads in the sand and hope that it all goes away. When they finally raise their heads again, they are going to find there are no or hardly any designers left.

joehot
    Participant

I sent this to achat

It should be at least reset back to 0, the correction of the balance was from a system achat made, I shouldn’t have to owe/ be in the negative because of that.
    With it in a negative state it make future products not worth making just to make up for…. again a system Achat made.
    I know other creators are dealing with this and would like a better solution as well than putting us in debt.

would it be something if it was at least reset to 0 for you? Not saying I fully support this but it’s better than nothing or not at all?

bree90
    Participant

@Zuzannah
    it is normal that no designer will send other material to be published under these conditions.
    I would have to recover a deficit of $660 to return to profit.
    passive due to their errors and not mine.
    but having reached this situation, trust in the entire system is also lost.
    Who tells me that the pieces sold are the real ones?
    Who can assure me that they are not altered on their part?
    there has always been little clarity and this latest attitude, as you say, “putting your head in the sand” is proof that they have no respect for those who have worked for them and made good money.

@joe

as already mentioned previously: on the website they talk about level 10 while by email they write something else.
    they don’t even know what to say. it shows that they are not even capable of following a common line among themselves.
    I don’t care if it is reset to 0. I want my accrued credit.
    I have been designing for them for over 2 years and if they have now realized their mistake I don’t want to pay the consequences.
    the only way I can (maybe) change my mind is:
    pay me my accrued credit and then do not allow the sale of the products you have in the developer console if the user does not have valid A$. the user that the welcome 1000A$ can only buy the clothes that are owned by Achat or that Achat pays to the designers in A$ (and which are different).
    the “10 level” issue is discriminatory.

deharte
    Participant

I am stopping too. Right now I don’t feel any motivation.

Vaughan

I have still not received a reply to 2 x emails about your issues.

I have now forwarded a third message asking for compromise and answers.

This is such a shame, Achat are not responding to us.

Personally, I do not think you designers and creators have been treated very fairly by Achat and then to just ignore requests for a compromise to resolve the matter does not show very good business sense to me.

I do not blame any designer or creator boycotting Achat until a response is made and efforts seen to resolve the matter.

I too have been disappointed a number of times by Achat’s lack of response and efforts to make this Forum more user friendly.
    I have been asking for 3 Years now.
    I would actually go as far as saying, the last forum may have been old fashioned but at least we had more tools than we have here. It’s a crying shame.

Don’t forget, this forum is the very platform where customers / Achat Members engage with Achat and give feedback positive and negative.
    Yet these tools and our voices are severely restricted.

To neglect their customers and creators like they do, with no change will end in failure.

Wake up Achat, you are going to lose, the very people who actually care about your game and keep it interesting and relevant.
    You have already lost members to your competitors.
    Do not take your eye any more off the ball than you have, and lose even more.

Pay your Creators and Designers their dues and change the rules for a date in the future, so they get a choice to continue… or not.
    Do not raid accounts and charge our talented members in retrospect.
    You are way out of order stealing their money like this!
    How can you make Creators and Designers have a negative balance?
    Does this mean, if they pay to play or receive a gift, then you will swallow it up in the shortfall?
    How can that be right?
    Does this mean, any future designs or creations are being made for FREE to make up the shortfall?
    How can than be right?
    No one should be expected to work for free to improve YOUR game! Pay them their dues!
    They should not be penalised for your New Join A$ 1,000 promotion. Use your own products for the Free enticement and deny new joins being able to use the creators poses and clothes designs.

You are treating your members with much disrespect and then failing to answers emails just exasperates the situation.
    You need to improve your Customer Service and stop treating your members, who are also your customers as a low priority.

Achat Support is a joke, if you do not support and engage.

This matter needs to be resolved as a matter of priority. Achat, your future reputation depends on it.

bree90
    Participant

my dear Vaughan
    I personally appreciate what you are doing and that you have taken a clear position.

Achat will never answer you and if he does he will dismiss you with 2 words that will only give you frustration.
    With this latest action Achat has clearly demonstrated that he doesn’t give a damn about us creators and you administrators of the forum.
    You should also have a privileged channel in communicating with them but as you can see this is not the case.
    Achat is run by inept and incorrect people.
    emails to which they don’t reply, clothes lost and never published, arrogance in replies, no suggestions taken into consideration, projects made without logic (see Achat Next).

When they respond they only do so with denials or saying that they are developing the game but in almost 3 years I have never seen any major changes.
    Unfortunately they will continue to earn even the clothes that many of us have sent which will only serve to reduce the negative account that they have created with a senseless and discriminatory rule.

Will they lose creators?
    no! unfortunately there are many who design ugly, poorly made clothes, without any aesthetic taste just to get paid in A$ by Achat.
    if you see, who complained and felt betrayed by this situation?

XXXXXXXXXXX who didn’t even understand how to adjust mesh properties making all her reflective clothes look like plastic?
    XXXXXXXXXXX who limited himself to making some changes to the basic models (poorly made), if not to completely copy them by changing the color?
    XXXXXXXXXXX who seems like a XXXXXXXXX clone to me (maybe he is).
    I could mention others but I’m not interested in speaking badly about others.

Instead, I think of those who are committed to creating something new and believe me, you can see the difference, also seeing how the quality of the works improves over time.
    This shows how Achat doesn’t care about the quality of the game: infinite times for publication (I have clothes that will soon be a year old: perhaps lost), due to waiting queues that could be shortened if they had a little common sense .
    the important thing for them is that users buy top-ups for A$.

Dear Vaughan, I repeat, I will never accept any compromise because the mistake (if they want us to believe so) occurred, it is theirs.
    After a few days I noticed that it is likely that they have decided not to recognize purchases made by those who are not level 10.
    I check the progress of my sales every day and they have really dropped a lot.
    Evidently, users below level 10 are useless in Achat.

except obviously the money of users under 10. Those are only good for them.
    the situation will not change. they lose creators but will find others over time. they always have our designs that will make them money.
    I will always continue to draw because I like doing it and it relaxes me, but I won’t send anything anymore.
    at most I’ll post it on the forum if I feel like it.
    perhaps it would be appropriate for you too to abandon the management of the forum since you are considered like me. Nothing!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Vaughan. Reason: Moderated to Remove Names to prevent offence & embarrassment
    Vaughan

Hi Bree,
    I do understand your frustrations.
    I have many myself where Forum is concerned.
    You are a very talented designer.

I have removed names from your post. The reasons are as stated in the edit.

I am grateful to all our designers and creators, no matter what their skill level.
    They are trying to make this place more interesting and probably learning along the way.
    This may be their first times at designing and at pose creation.
    Good on them. Everyone has to start somewhere. I hope they carry on and improve their skills.

Unfortunately I think Achat has made a grave mistake in how they have treated you all.

The designer you mention who makes her clothes look plastic, I believe is on purpose to cater for the Plastic, PVC, Rubber & Latex Fetish lovers.
    There’s quite a few in here who appreciate that look.
    I hope she and others continue to create for that market and perhaps with lock accessories on the zips.

Unfortunately I think Achat has scuppered it all though and hope they resolve this situation soon

BTW … still no answer to my messages.

bree90
    Participant

Hi Vaughan, I bet you are still waiting for the answer

Vaughan

Hi Bree, You are indeed correct.
    Achat have not answered my messages, nor any of the chase-ups.
    If or when they do, I will post here for everyone’s information.

In the meantime, we have now opened an unofficial Forum Discord channel for our members.
    For more information, see here

Achat Town Square. Page 4, last post.

Achat Town Square

JohnFoxx
    Participant

I am not talented enough to be a designer so I want to express my gratitude to all of you who made such wonderful designs for us to enjoy.
    Hopefully Achat devs realise what a thriving community they have in this ‘older’ platform which we still can enjoy.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.