Skip to content

Dick obsession

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Dick obsession

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    susana4love
    Participant

I'm not sure if this is the correct treat to write this but i want to talk about how much i love cocks. There are soo many reasons why I Luv Cock & I have been totally fascinated by it(him) since forever

Just luv how warm & tender he is when your asleep. How your breathing increases as my fingertips start to litely touch him.. causing him to grow & swell. Then as your face starts to twitch & your hips begin to rise, knowing he is now leading you in your dreams.. taking you to places that before you wouldn't have gone.

As I softly whisper to him.. telling him how much I Luv him & how watching him grow is such a turn on for me. So fascinated by how he seems to be hearing my whispers as his shaft stiffens & your hips begin to rise up. His head swelling as if he's trying to hear my whispers more, causing me to move closer. His morning scent circling over me as I watch how his very full balls cause his veins to push out.

“ooo sweetie.. I want to taste you as you sleep. I want to be part of your dream. I want to be tasting you as the dreams inside your mind pull you towards them. Take me to the places where only you go.”

Using my palm, I cup your balls & very very litely touch the tips of my nails into your skin, causing your hips to rise & your hard shaft to lift. With my lips open, I rest my cheek against your stomach.. then again I press my nails litely into your skin which causes your hips to rise more, as I coax your cock head between my lips.

I let out a very silent sigh as I feel the warmth of your head against the tip of my tongue. I sooo luv how damp & sensitive you are here. I sooo luv how he jumps & twitches as my tongue slides over his head.

Without me moving a muscle, I begin to feel your mind pulling me into your dream.. and with it, your delicious cock sliding deeper into me from your rising hips. Your cock now very much awake, even though your mind pulls us both deeper into your dream.

As I taste the first drop of warm ooze trickle down from his head onto my tongue, my free hand pushes down my tummy & into my panties. Knowing I can't make a noise, I whimper & moan inside my mind & feel myself shiver. Your very warm cock head slowly moving itself over my tongue.. sharing it's lustful warmth with me as it smears it's ooze into me. I can taste his head becoming coated as another drop trickles out.. and then another.. and then another.. and with each drop, it's becoming warmer & thicker.

As I feel your shaft pushing into me & moving over my tongue.. my palm begins to softly massage your balls as my nails move ever so gently over the skin that leads to your ass.

“ooooo sweetie.. I so luv how you taste in the morning. Today will be a day meant just for you. Today I want to taste you.. To feel the heat of your cum as it drips over my face & tits.. To feel your head pressed against my throat as you burst into me.. and to have your taste still fresh in my throat as I drive to the store & as I walk out.. smiling in hopes that the cute cashier smelled your thick cum scent as we spoke.”

Is that who your dreaming of? Is it her or is it the girl next door? Is it the babysitter who watches for your brother? Is it a stranger who you saw at the mall. Feed me as you would feed them.

ok made myself blush & giggle typing this.. but wow I'm turned on & have the biggest smile on my face

if your also smiling.. thank you for sharing a smile with me.

kisssss

Su

TightFit74
    Participant

very nice Suzanna..

I think you should enter a story into the contest elsewhere on the forum..

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi  susana4love,  I second what Tight says – you should enter the erotic story contest 3 Time Travel.

Check out the below for details, see what you think.    Hope you do.  I really enjoyed your story.

Forum Homepage / Organisations and Events / Contests /  Erotic Story contest –  TIME TRAVEL a contest for erotic stories 3

ThunderSax
    Participant

I think it was wonderful. It should be sumbitted. Is this your first try at a story?

mercer78
    Participant

Very well written 

sm3369
    Participant

Hi Susana,

I loved the story. You definitely need to enter into the contest. Clearly, you have a talent for this.

Kingdustin
    Participant

I secant that motion, if you haven't all ready. it was well written, can easily feel your passion as you type it out. would like to read more.
    as a writer my self. Little tip. try using word that flow little more. personally I would use breast instead of tits. Penis instead cock. I find that it flows much better this why.IMO of course. 

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Oh …My…GOD….

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO. excellently done.  You made me adore his penis too.

sandra001
    Participant

mmmmmm i adore  all dick too

freddie
    Participant

my compliments susana…ty for that smile

toby2233
    Participant

Su,

I loved your story and it aroused me. Please enter the contest becauise your  writing is beautiful.

Love,

Toby2233

zoerink
    Participant

I clap my hands for you su

Your words travel along the net, i can feel each of them into my hear, over my skin, and feel your breath so close my ear while i read it.

Kisses

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.