Skip to content

Game Ideas. Different rooms/settings available for play

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Ideas. Different rooms/settings available for play

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

If the price is right, I would pay too… Otherwise I'll make due with my imagination… (so make it affordable!)

Lover
    Participant

Yeah, if the locations are well done I also would pay for them.

Bear
    Participant

Definitely would pay for room variations,..liked the Dungeon idea,..appeals to the darker side of me which sometimes filters through

@Lover indeed think big…without restraint…reminds me of a quote “There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds”

TightFit74
    Participant

Leaves me with one question though. In the current situation, each player chooses their own room-settings. Location of the bed are similar, so that gives no problems for going into a room. Each player can have their own, preferred room. For more complicated settings, where the positions are made for the setting (like kitchen-top, shower, jaccuzi?), all participants would have to choose the same background, in order for all positions to work.
    Where setting are more or less the same as the current ones (the position of the bed key in my opinion), they can be easily applied. For more intrigate and comlex settings, they might have to figure out a way for offering one environment for 2 or 3 players.

Adera
    Participant

If I invite someone they see the room I have choosen and if I accept an invite I see the room he/she has choosen, thats how it works now so it could work like that with new rooms aswell.

TightFit74
    Participant

Thanks! I didn't know that yet….

Bear
    Participant

Is it? thought it was whatever you had set was what you saw. I tend to ask which preference.

@Tight there are some obvious issues there,…even in the current format I would like to see a preference of location,..I,…*coughs.. don't always make it to a bed in my imagination, even a small option icon of location for current rooms would help,…bed, table,..floor something that the partners both need to agree on.

Adera
    Participant

@Bear
    Don't forget the wall.

Janine Dee
    Participant

And as far as rooms that have special options it could be like positions… where one just has to have it for all to have it available in room.

Harley1956
    Participant

I've been to a couple of places that the room settings were all different…….. and the same poses worked fine in different settings…… the key is to set the “height” for the different poses to match the new furnishings……. in other words……. a bed have the same height as a sofa….. all tables the same height….. ect ect……. this way…… the poses for one room…. would fit another……… granted……. if you add counter tops … then new poses would have to be developed…… but I think you see where im going with this…..

Janine Dee
    Participant

I made similar points at one point. A “bed” doesn't have to be a bed, it could be a couch. Or the “table” that people could be bent over could be a desk. Here were also including the ideas of things like the counters, which would admittedly be more complex.

Lover
    Participant

This all is no problem. It's just a question of placing the equipment and the correct settings with the avatars. It's possible in other games so it's possible in AChat.
    BUT if you use different rooms/equipment there has to be one real member that makes the decision. This could be the one who is inviting or if you have premium and free member it could be the premium one (he is the one to buy the equipments/rooms).

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.